Homa is a cutting-edge gaming technology and creative lab that empowers game creators with the tools and expertise they need to turn their unique game ideas into commercial successes. Our innovative technology is used by game developers worldwide to create games that resonate with players and capture their hearts.
Homa has already raised $165M in funding from top investors such as Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures, and Bpifrance, as well as from industry leaders like the founders of King and FuboTV and the family office of Spotify founder Daniel Ek.
As General Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead the development of a brand new game and IP from the ground up. You'll be the CEO of the game, leading a cross-functional team and driving the growth and scaling of the game. Your deep understanding of F2P best practices, strong project management skills, and ability to lead and develop a team will be critical to the success of the game.
Our first game is an exciting blend of RPG, tactical battling and city-building, and as the leader of the development team, you will oversee product managers, designers, engineers, artists, and growth specialists, ensuring a cohesive and collaborative approach.
The ideal candidate is a flexible and adaptable leader who is comfortable operating in an agile and dynamic environment, and is able to wear many hats to support the team in all aspects of game development.
Join our passionate and dedicated team at Homa and help us shape the future of the gaming industry!
Role & missions – What you will do 🚀
- Shape the vision for the game and work with stakeholders to create a comprehensive project roadmap that guides the development process from start to finish
- Lead and coordinate the various phases of game development, including design creation, prototype testing, iterations, soft launch, and global launch
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with game studios and other partners, representing Homa with confidence and expertise
- Foster a culture of clear and effective communication across disciplines, teams, and individuals to ensure smooth and seamless collaboration
- Recruit, manage, and mentor a diverse and talented team, bringing out the best in each team member and driving the team to success.
Preferred background – What you will need 💪
- Proven expertise in the product life cycle of mid-core games, with a deep understanding of the nuances and best practices in this area
- A successful track record in a product manager or producer role within the gaming industry, demonstrating your ability to lead and drive the development of successful games
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills that enable you to effectively collaborate and lead a team
- A burning passion for both playing and creating games, with a deep understanding of what makes a game truly engaging and successful
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced and demanding team environment, with experience in managing a multidisciplinary team.
Our Culture — Who we are 🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists who give creators the data and expertise they need to fuel their creativity. At Homa, we live by three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
If you align with our values and are ready to join a team of creative problem-solvers, apply now and take the first step toward a career at Homa
- Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- Join a team of top-tier talent from 34+ countries, and work with the best in the industry.
- We offer sponsorship, relocation packages, and full remote options, so location is not a barrier to joining our team.
- Work in our newly-renovated Paris HQ, complete with a rooftop garden and WeWork amenities, or take advantage of our remote options.
- Take control of your career growth with two annual performance reviews, giving you the opportunity to earn more and advance quickly.
- Work in a multilingual environment, as we operate primarily in English, so you don't need to speak French to succeed here.
- Experience unique team events and workation opportunities, including our infamous company-wide Homa trip.
- Continuously learn and grow with our culture of knowledge sharing and experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Enjoy essential benefits, including health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance (benefits vary by location).
Poster une annonce 100% télétravail
Vous recrutez en télétravail?
Ciblez des milliers de travailleurs remote en postant sur le 1er site d'annonces full-remote en France!