The Product team is composed of 10 Product Managers who work directly with our Product Designers, Product Marketing Managers and Product Analysts.
The Product Managers interact daily with the Engineering teams and the entire organization.
At Yousign, the product is the heart of our project! Our ambition is to become the European leader in eSignature for SMBs, which requires a high-performance, easy-to-use, intuitive and constantly improving product.
We adopt a "Product-Led Growth" approach; if our product is useful and appreciated, it is the first growth lever.
You will join our Growth domain, whose objective is to explore new growth levers for Yousign.
More specifically, you will work within a team in charge of diversifying our offer, aiming to propose to our users other products in addition to our historical activity of Electronic Signature.
This is a major challenge: our success depends on our ability to anticipate the needs and expectations of our users, to develop innovative products and to conquer new markets.
To do this, you will benefit from efficient Discovery processes and tools (user interviews, automated feedback collection, analysis of usage data, comparison with the market, etc.). The Product-Led Growth approach, i.e. how to make our Product our main driver of growth, will drive all your reflections.
In direct collaboration with the Engineering and Design teams, your missions will be the following:
- Understand the needs of our users through various Discovery practices, tools and methods (e.g.: Design Thinking, Problem/Solution Interviews, concept testing, immersions etc.).
- Specify and work closely with the Engineering teams during the Delivery phase of upcoming features.
- Write Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) to study all aspects of the feature: need, solution, design, iterative breakdown, compliance.
- Update and suggest roadmap evolutions for your squad, communicate internally on the latest evolutions of our product.
- Finally, you will be responsible for monitoring the use and impact of all your achievements over time.
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with a first successful experience as Product Manager and a mastery of Delivery practices; you will be able to evolve on Discovery practices with us.
As a growing European company, we are also looking for a profile that can thrive in an international working environment. A good knowledge of English is therefore essential for this position.
We are looking for someone who wants to join a mature team in a structured Product organization with a clear vision of our strategy.
You will join the Product team, currently composed of:
- Laure, Director of Product Management
- Amélie, Lead Product Manager, who will be your future manager
- 10 Product Managers and 4 Product Designers for 8 squads
- The Product Marketing, Growth and Product Analyst teams
The Engineering & Product teams are the heart of Yousign. We are currently growing and looking for motivated talents to join this adventure.
Here is an overview of the different steps of our recruitment process:
- A first interview with Pierre, Talent Acquisition Manager
- An interview with your future manager, Amélie
- A case study to be carried out in video conference
- A final interview with Christopher, our CPO
Poster une annonce 100% télétravail
Vous recrutez en télétravail?
Ciblez des milliers de travailleurs remote en postant sur le 1er site d'annonces full-remote en France!