Livestorm is the world's leading end-to-end video engagement platform.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm allows companies to organize powerful online meetings, webinars and virtual events from end-to-end. Our web-browser platform provides teams with all the workflows around video engagement to promote, host and analyze online events.
Livestorm is built with ease of use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s. Brands like Shopify, Honda, Spendesk, Front and Revolut trust Livestorm for premium video engagement during their online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
At Livestorm, we believe that diversity's got talent!
We are committed to building an inclusive company culture in which a diverse mix of talented people will feel proud to join and engage.
Our goal is to ensure that every Stormie feels valued and has the opportunity to thrive.
Ready to apply? We are ready to meet you! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Livestorm’s website plays a huge role in our growth strategy. It is the main point of entry for visitors and customers to learn about Livestorm and create their account. Therefore, we are constantly making improvements and changes to it in order to showcase Livestorm in its best light. Further, we see -and manage- the website as a product. As such, we are looking for a Web Project Manager with experience managing static websites in order to orchestrate its development, define its roadmap, and conduct research to improve its performance.
You'll be managing the tasks for our Lead Frontend Developer and the Web Designers, and you will be reporting to Thibaut, the Head of Growth.
Livestorm is a full-remote company. The Growth team is distributed around France and with members in Paris, Lyon, Angers, Rennes and more.
In this role, you'll be responsible for smooth and constant delivery of website updates:
- Define the roadmap for each quarter with the needs for all teams + your own ideas
- Turn your roadmap into user stories or clean list of specs
- Create wireframes or prototypes, with the help of the design teams, to kickstart projects in their early phases
- Work closely with the Website Developer and Designers to build great experiences that generate traffic, leads and ultimately revenue for Livestorm
- Ensure that all the features shipped by the website team are bug-free (you will do the QA yourself, along the website developer)
- Organize and prioritize projects with the Head of Growth and clearly explain the rationale to all stakeholders and the other teams
- Work with external teams such as Customer Experience, Sales, or Brand to create mini-website and web experiences. Some examples include: Livestorm Learning, Livestorm Community, Video-Engagement.org.
Poster une annonce 100% télétravail
Vous recrutez en télétravail?
Ciblez des milliers de travailleurs remote en postant sur le 1er site d'annonces full-remote en France!