Internship - Technical Support Engineer
- 6 MONTH INTERNSHIP IN PARIS, STARTING JUNE 2023 -
Forget everything you know about insurance: Dalma was launched in April 2021, with the clear ambition to reshape pet insurance in Europe with a 100% digital, transparent and fast solution.
2 years after its launch, Dalma achieved :
- Over 40 000 happy cats and dogs insured
- 15 million euros of funds raised in Series A
- A team of 70 pet lovers working together in France and Germany
- A super mobile app rated 4,9/5 stars on the Apple store
We're looking for an enthusiastic and curious tech student to assist our Support Team in spotting, investigating and fixing technical issues on our platforms.
This internship is an opportunity to have a great professional experience in a fast paced environment. You'll develop your analytical skills as well as your ability to work autonomously and in squads.
⭐️ Missions :
As part of the Dalma Tech Team, you will responsible of Level 2 Support :
- Clarify, Qualify and Dispatch request to the right team
- Perform preliminary investigation
- Follow up on support requests and get stakeholders up to date
- Ensure good communication among teams on incidents resolution
- Improve support processes and tools
- Suggest and implement solutions to improve and ensure tech products quality and reliability through :
- automated tests implementation and improvements
- suggestions and implementation of features corrections
📱 Technologies used :
- AWS (SNS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Amplify, API Gateway...)
🎁 What we offer :
- Learn from a team of tech experts (Backend, Devops, Frontend, QA...) and work in Squads, alongside other departments (Product, Ops, Finance, Insurance, Marketing...).
- Take part actively in the development of our unique app and the growth of Dalma !
- Work in a welcoming, friendly and motivating environment, in our office in Paris or remotely.
- Benefits include :
- A competitive salary between 1000€ and 1700€ / month
- Swile Ticket Restaurant (meal vouchers)
- 50% of your public transport refunded (For on-site contracts only)
Who you are :
- You come from a French engineering school or French university program.
- You have a good knowledge in at least one programming language
- You are familial with cloud computing
- You have good communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- 💫 Bonus points :
👫 Recruitment process :
- HR introduction call with Solène (30min)
- Live coding + interview with a member of the Tech Team (1h)
- A Teamfit interview with Hugues, Lead Backend and another coworker (2x30min)
- You're in 🙌
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!