Senior FullStack Engineer
PriceHubble is a PropTech company, set to radically improve the understanding and transparency of real estate markets based on data-driven insights. We aggregate and analyse a wide variety of data, run big data analytics and use state-of-the art machine learning to generate stable and reliable valuations and predictive analytics for the real estate market.
We are headquartered in Zürich, with offices in Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Vienna, Amsterdam, Prague, and Tokyo. We work on international markets, are backed by world-class investors and treasure a startup environment with low bureaucracy, high autonomy and focus on getting things done.
About the role
As a Senior FullStack Engineer, your mission at PriceHubble is to develop the next-generation products that change how users interact with the real estate world. We're looking for engineers who can bring competencies in designing, developing and running scalable web applications and able to manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. As part of a new project, you will build a new web solution to complement our digital solutions suite to solve real customer problems.
As a Senior FullStack Engineer, you are experienced across multiple systems with a solid track record in defining and delivering great digital products from scratch. You are able to estimate and deliver complex tasks impacting multiple systems supporting the technical direction in the Scrum team. You will be responsible for designing and implementing components, understanding the tradeoffs of different designs, taking care about aspects such as performances, scalability, monitoring, error management and testing.
What you will do:
- You work collaboratively with the rest of the team to develop outstanding products.
- You develop great code with the latest web development standards and technologies, designing, developing, reviewing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving software efficiently.
- You manage tasks, priorities, deadlines and deliverables in accordance with the whole agile team with your passion to turn the user needs into a powerful digital (web and mobile) solution.
- You solve obstacles with the team, identifying problems or improvement areas, investigating potential causes, and proposing solutions ensuring deadlines are met.
- You ask about your tasks and your needs, and you are not too proud to do menial things at times if they serve the bigger whole. You are able to solve customers' problems as enrichment, not nuisance. If you don't know it, learn it. If it is boring, automate it.
- At least 4 years of experience working as a FullStack Engineer.
- A background in Software Engineering or experience in a similar role.
- At ease with backend development, API design, scalability and databases. Experience with microservices is a considerable plus and knowledge of Python, Flask and FastAPI is also a recognized plus.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or any other Cloud provider. Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is also a recognized plus.
- You can communicate and be able to interact with both technical peers and business stakeholders.
- You love to keep up to date with technology and promote innovation.
- You are able to produce, version, test, document and review great code.
- You have a startup mindset, taking ownership and getting things done.
- Strong communication skills in English and comfortable working with a remotely distributed team.
Join an ambitious and hungry team and enjoy the following benefits:
💰 Competitive salary because we always want to attract the best talents.
📘 Learning & Development program - We want you to feel happy, confident about improving your skills, experience level as well as your personal development success.
🏢 Very well-located offices with a great remote work policy and the possibility to work from different places.
🕓 Flexible working hours and work life balance.
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!