Introduction to Demandbase:
Demandbase is the Smarter GTMâ¢ company for B2B brands. We help B2B companies hit their revenue goals using fewer resources. How? By aligning their sales and marketing teams around a combination of their data, our data, and artificial intelligence â what we call Account Intelligence â so they can identify, engage, and focus their time and money on the accounts most likely to buy.
As a company, weâre as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and the community around us. We have offices in the San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and India, as well as a team in the UK, and allow employees to work remotely. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the best places to work in the San Francisco Bay Area including, âBest Workplaces for Millennialsâ and âBest Workplaces for Parentsâ!
We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining, and promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission to transform how B2B goes to market. We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Demandbase is looking for a remarkable Account-Based Marketing Manager who has the skills and drive to align with our new business segment sales teams to engage and convert our target accounts. This role will have liaison responsibilities between Sales and Marketing to orchestrate 1:many and 1:few campaigns that generate pipeline through tailored and intelligent campaigns and plays.
The Account-Based Marketing Manager will generate awareness and convert demand by using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics. The focus is on engaging target accounts to meet the business's growth objectives and drive new logo pipeline acceleration. This account-based marketer is also responsible for interfacing directly with sales leadership, and account owners/teams, and requires cross-team and organizational teamwork, excellent communication, and project management skills, along with a passion for creating extraordinary prospect experiences.
The team seeks someone innovative, creative, and results-driven. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced work environment, is pipeline focused, loves making sales successful, and is growth-orientated.
The base compensation range for this position, not including bonus, is: $82,000 - $123,000
What youâll be doing:
- Develop and execute 1:many and 1:few ABM campaigns and plays by partnering with digital marketing and sales to orchestrate best-in-class account experiences.
- Create, optimize, and analyze end-to-end ABM campaigns across physical and digital channels, including field events, webinars, emails, microsites, and direct mail.
- Measure and track the performance of ABM campaigns and plays to make data-driven decisions, digging into reports and analysis to optimize efforts toward pipeline goals.
- Leverage several MarTech tools to build, execute, and optimize ABM efforts, including Demandbase, WordPress, Stensul, ON24, and Salesforce.
- Stay on top of industry trends, bringing fresh ideas and innovations to how we engage and convert target accounts.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders to ensure Sales and Marketing alignment on all programs.
- Own sales enablement for ABM programs with best practice program launch and post-program follow-up; utilize sales enablement channels including Highspot.
- Work seamlessly with internal marketing teams, including Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Web, Content, Social, and Marketing Operations, ensuring transparent and efficient coordination of campaigns and activities.
- Manage the allocated Marketing budget to drive optimized investment and ROI.
What weâre looking for:
- 2-4 years of account-based digital marketing experience
- Experience creating and delivering emails, events, webinars, and marketing campaigns that produce results.
- Track record of partnering with a high-energy, direct sales force.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Asana, and other MarTech is preferred.
- Experience using DemandbaseOne and other ABM tools is a major plus!
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% travel
Other traits that will be helpful:
- Highly efficient team player, with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- High energy and the ability to manage multiple initiatives.
- A passion for learning and staying ahead of the curve in the rapidly evolving B2B marketing landscape.
- Self-starter, who takes pride in building new capabilities to drive growth and can multi-task and execute with great attention to detail.
Our benefits include options for up to 100% paid Medical and Vision premiums for employees, flexible PTO policy, no internal meeting Fridays, Modern Health mental wellness platform, and 11 paid holidays and 2 additional weeks where all Demandbase employees take off (the week of July 4th and the week of Thanksgiving). Plus 401(k), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, and all those good things.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at Demandbase
At Demandbase, we believe in creating a workplace culture that values and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We recognize that everyone brings unique experiences, perspectives, and identities to the table, and we are committed to building a community where everyone feels valued, respected, and supported. Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated, and we strive to ensure that every individual has an equal opportunity to succeed and grow, regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, background, marital status, genetic information, education level, veteran status, national origin, or any other protected status. We do not automatically disqualify applicants with criminal records and will consider each applicant on a case-by-case basis.
We recognize that not all candidates will have every skill or qualification listed in this job description. If you feel you have the level of experience to be successful in the role, we encourage you to apply!
We acknowledge that true diversity and inclusion require ongoing effort, and we are committed to doing the work required to make our workplace a safe and equitable space for all. Join us in building a community where we can learn from each other, celebrate our differences, and work together.
Please mention the word **RIGHT** and tag RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Field Network Engineer
- 🌐 Content & Social Media Manager Roblox
- 🌐 Voltage General Manager Web3
- 🌐 Digital Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Customer Success Manager
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil