Brave is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to work on advancing the Brave Ads platform on our ChromiumÂ-based desktop and Android browsers.Â Brave Ads is Braveâs global private ad network, redesigned from the ground up to reward users while enforcing the highest standards of user privacy.Â Brave Ads leverages in-browser machine learning as well as a two phase blinded token algorithm to deliver relevant ads to users in real time.Â Your work will impact the 20+MM monthly Brave users, and you will get to work on one of the most popular parts of the Brave product.
- 5+ years experience with desktop application development
- Strong C++ development skills
- Experience with software development via distributed development teams
- Experience with C++ unit and integration testing
- Comfortable working in an open source setting
- A passion for helping protect usersâ privacy and security
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proven record of getting things done
- Experience with the Chromium code base or other similar browser code base
- Experience with implementing smooth desktop UI designs
- Familiarity with the world of cryptocurrency, especially Ethereum
- Budding interest in Rust
Please mention the word **GLAD** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTgw when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTgw). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil