As a member of the Professional Services team, the Business Analyst (BA) is an external-facing, project-based role, focused on the elicitation of Customer User Stories, their documentation and analysis, and the declarative configuration of the solution that results from this documentation. Note that the BA is the owner of all User Stories for a given implementation, whether the story work is declarative or custom. The Business Analyst collaborates with the Project Manager, Solution Architect & Developer roles, to ensure adherence to contracted scope and budget, and to affirm their solution design and configurations have been optimized for their customerâs requirements and business operations. The BA also drives data migration activities, including object mapping and data validation (post migration). Additionally, the BA works closely with their Project Manager, to groom their backlog and validate quality/accuracy of any deliverables. This role is further responsible for documenting a customerâs full software configuration/solution, providing demonstrations of configurations/solutions, and for end-User training and supporting the effort through deployment and go live.
- Facilitate customer meetings, either virtually or in person as required by the Project.
- Lead requirements elicitation and User Story documentation.
- Execute software configurations in alignment with the documentation and contracted scope/budget.
- Create a backlog of Stories, by project, for review and collaboration with the Project Manager.
- Work with the Solution Architect and Developer roles to document solutions
- Develop test scripts and acceptance criteria for the user stories
- Prioritize and assign user stories to the development team
- Perform configuration of our application, including Salesforce configuration
- Validate all customization work and provide Customer-facing demonstrations.
- Prepare and analyze data conversion requirements; identify data gaps.
- Collaborate with data architects for data migration activities.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing, deployment and validation activities.
- Complete required project documentation (configuration documentation, User Stories, functional designs, deployment checklists, support documentation, etc.).
- Directly and effectively train customerâs personnel in the use of the system.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with team and with customers regarding status, technical issues, enhancements, and creative solutions
- Maintain target billable utilization while providing quality work
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an admin/analyst in Salesforce.com environment with external clients/customers
- Salesforce admin (ADM201) certification
- Knowledge of all aspects of testing end-user products: Functional, Performance, Security, Usability, etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate issues as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; adept at presentation to customers and senior management
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Jira/Confluence or similar tools
- Solid experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Teams, Visio)
- Ability to work remotely without direct supervision.
- Occasional travel may be necessary as required by the customer.
- Previous experience or knowledge of working on Fonteva product/application
- Experience with other CRM/Association Management Systems
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com administration, configuration, customization, and third-party integration or other CRM environment
- Prior consulting experience
- Additional certifications such as (PAB, DEV 1)
Employee Referral Bonus
This position is eligible for a 1,000 USD employee referral
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherworkâs total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $100,000- $120,000 USD per year plus bonus
Please mention the word **SPECTACULARLY** and tag RNTQuMTYxLjgxLjE4NQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTQuMTYxLjgxLjE4NQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil