Texas, USÂ (Remote Acceptable)
We encourage and assist with relocation.
Employ globally and offer Visa Support H1V & Greencard.
InfStones is an advanced, enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) blockchain infrastructure provider trusted by the top blockchain companies in the world. InfStonesâ AI-based infrastructure provides developers worldwide with a rugged, powerful node management platform alongside an easy-to-use API. With over 15,000 nodes supported on over 60 blockchains, InfStones gives developers all the control they need - reliability, speed, efficiency, security, and scalability - for cross-chain DeFi, NFT, GameFi, and decentralized application development. InfStones is trusted by the biggest blockchain companies in the world including Binance, CoinList, BitGo, OKX, Chainlink, Polygon, Harmony, and KuCoin, among a hundred other customers.Â InfStones is dedicated to developing the next evolution of a better world through limitless Web3 innovation.
Â To date, InfStones has raised over $110 million in capital and is backed by Softbank, GGV Capital, Susquehanna International Group (SIG), Dragonfly Capital, Qiming Venture Partners, Plug and Play and many renowned institutional investors. InfStones is proud to offer medical, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan with company matching, FSA, and other benefits to all full-time employees, along with flexible paid time off, sick day, and holidays.Â
You will be helping connect the entire blockchain industry by onboarding companies and developers to our infrastructure to expedite their product development. Youâll be leading the charge at one of the most cutting-edge companies, with incredible growth, in the industry. You will be responsible for owning the customer onboarding stages of the sales/business development process.
1. Be the expert on our staking and infrastructure products. Educate customers about staking economics, blockchain infrastructure, and how to utilize our platform.
2. Collaborate across business, product, marketing, and engineering teams to drive the desired business outcomes for our customers.
3. Contact, prospect, and qualify potential customers and partners through inbound and outbound sales efforts and campaigns.
4. Own, manage, and report using CRM systems: ensure the system is up to date and that all relevant metrics are recorded.
1. B.S. in Computer Science / Economics / Finance, or other Business related fields.
2. 2+ yearsâ experience with inbound, outbound, and client-facing requests, positioning SaaS, or PaaS offerings.
3. Knowledge and passion for the crypto/blockchain industry.
4. Naturally curious and an eagerness to learn new technologies.
5. Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
6. Basic data analytics skills and able to utilize relevant tools effectively to present insights.
7. Self-starter attitude and the ability to research new ideas with autonomy.
Nice to Have
1. Relevant experience in Web 3.0/Blockchain industry.
2. Relevant experience in start-ups.
3. Experience with Agile management tools, and CRM software including the configuration, and development of dashboards and reports.
Please mention the word **FELICITY** and tag RMzUuMjAzLjI0NS4yMTA= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjAzLjI0NS4yMTA=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.