Memora Health works with leading healthcare organizations to make complex care journeys simple for patients and clinicians so that care is more accessible, actionable, and always-on. Our team is rapidly growing as we expand our programs to reach more health systems and patients, and we are excited to bring on a Commercial Enablement Manager.
The Commercial Enablement Manager role, reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, will have the critical responsibility of ensuring colleagues across our Commercial function are trained, enabled, and empowered to drive a superb customer experience from the start of the sales journey through program go-live. The ideal candidate will be able to identify and prioritize training needs, build and deliver enablement programs to Client Delivery, Customer Success, Revenue, and customers directly. Additionally, this role will work closely with Care Delivery, Marketing, and Product to obtain and develop content for Commercial enablement programs. Ideal candidates will not only be driven by the problem we are solving but also by the innovative approach and technology that we are applying to healthcare - looking to make a significant impact on healthcare delivery. Weâre looking for someone with exceptional curiosity and enthusiasm for solving hard problems.
- Partner with Commercial leaders across Care Delivery, Client Delivery, Client Success, Marketing, Revenue, and Solutions Consulting to identify training needs for customer-facing colleagues.
- Build high-quality, engaging internal training curriculum and materials to educate customer-facing teams on product releases, messaging and positioning changes, and general client readiness.
- Develop external customer education strategy and materials focused on streamlining change management and driving end-user adoption during implementation and go-live. Aid delivery teams in execution of customer onboarding and training sessions.
- Implement an accountability system, measurement strategy, and feedback process to ensure adherence to training, measure effectiveness of programs, and drive data-driven enablement strategies.
- Own the enablement calendar and knowledge management process for internal and external training events, managing coordination of content/attendance and enabling easy access to customer-facing collateral.
- 5+ years experience in enablement roles (e.g. sales enablement, sales coaching, customer education, product marketing) including at least one year of customer-facing experience (e.g. sales, customer success, solutions consulting)
- Demonstrated success in building training content and programs to enable customer-facing teams in onboarding or ongoing training
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written, and enjoys presenting to and enabling via varied learning styles
- Expert in driving clarity and seeking alignment in ambiguous environments and across functions
- Experience with platforms such as Gong, Salesforce, or interactive demo vendors to build tech-driven enablement programs
- Experience working with health systems buyers
- Experience at a high-growth B2B or B2B2C health tech or SaaS startup
What You Get:
- An opportunity to work on a rapidly scaling care delivery platform, engaging thousands of patients and care team members and growing 2-3x annually
- Enter a highly collaborative environment and work on the fun challenges of scaling a high-growth startup
- Work alongside world-class clinical, operational, and technical teams to build and scale Memora
- Shape how leading health systems and plans think about modernizing the care delivery experience for their patients and care teams
- Improve the way care is delivered for hundreds of thousands of patients
- Gain deep expertise about healthcare transformation and direct customer exposure with the countryâs most innovative health systems and plans
- Ownership over your success and the ability to significantly impact the growth of our company
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible work hours, paid parental leave, company retreats, Macbook, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching
Please mention the word **INEXPENSIVE** and tag RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Partnerships Manager Microsoft
- 🌐 Design Manager
- 🌐 Product Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Modelling Product Manager Data & Tools
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil