About the Role:
Responsible for underwriting loans in a timely manner resulting in an acceptable level of credit risk and an appropriate risk return relationship. Facilitate the booking of new loans, ensuring that customers understand our requirements and their responsibilities; manage the entire underwriting process through closing and affect a âsmoothâ transition to the Account Executive.
What You Will Do:
- Underwrite the entire spectrum of lending products, regardless of size or complexity, in a timely and efficient manner.
- Understand credit policies and minimum underwriting standards.
- Work closely with the various Business Development Officers to provide a âconsultative/value-addedâ credit perspective, both prior to proposal issuance and always thereafter.
- Review and analyze new deal packages for content and completeness and conduct initial âinterviewâ with prospect.
- Order and review due diligence and documentation.
- Review and analyze financial statement spreads and understand flows of cash.
- Review field examinations and understand collateral and financial trends indicated therein.
- Visit prospect location and meet management of the business prior to closing, for transactions over a predetermined amount.
- Gain thorough understanding of the Prospectâs business and the companyâs asset conversion cycle.
- Review reporting requirements and processing with client.
- Analyze debtor information in conjunction with Debtor Credit Manager.
- Prepare the credit narrative for appropriate approval.
- Conduct and document the pre-funding confirmation process and oversee the efforts of the Client Analyst assigned to the transaction.
- Oversee closing documentation process and be able to effectively negotiate documents with prospect.
- Mentor and train analysts, field examiners, and less experienced business development representatives.
- Perform other ad-hoc functions, projects, etc. for other areas of the bank as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
- Typically, 8+ yearsâ experience with bachelorâs or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-7 years of secured lending experience, with demonstrated strong credit management skills.
- Thorough knowledge of secured lending with skill set to underwrite large or small transactions for both factoring as well as Asset Based deals.
- In addition to lending experience indicated above, an Asset-Based field examination background is preferred.
- Bachelorâs degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
- Customer Service
- Business Acumen
Salary range: $99,501.91 â $183,764.31
The salary range reflects the minimum and maximum target for a new hire in this role. Individual pay within the range will be determined by multiple factors which can include but are not limited to a candidateâs experience, qualifications, skills, and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary for your location during the hiring process. Ranges may be modified in the future.
This role is also eligible for an annual performance-based incentive opportunity. Pathward offers a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees, including health insurance, 401(k) retirement benefits, life insurance, disability benefits, paid time off, and more.
The responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Please mention the word **LUCKIEST** and tag RMTUxLjgwLjE0My4yMDY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTUxLjgwLjE0My4yMDY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil