As a DevOps Engineer, your objective will be to make our current technical architecture more scalable to support the growth of MyTraffic.
With a team of 25+ Tech people composed of Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Analysts and Fullstack Developers, we need to build the best infrastructure to be as efficient as possible.
We currently run on a daily basis dozens of large-scale geographic data jobs running on Spark, that compute anonymized statistics that serve as the basis for the analyses presented in our SaaS product.
- Design and build a more scalable architecture in the Cloud
- Be responsible for the whole Tech Stack stability, security and efficiency
- Provide operational and technical support to all Tech people (Data Engineers, Fullstack Developers, …)
- Be responsible for Data Governance
- Improve and supervise Monitoring
- Disseminate software development and ops best practices
Application languages: Python (PySpark, Django, …), Scala
Cloud Environment: AWS (S3, Athena, EC2 pools, …) with Databricks, Heroku
Databases: PostgreSQL and Snowflake
Ops: Terraform, Docker, Luigi, GitHub, CircleCI, …
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!