We’re looking for talented, friendly and experienced Software Engineers to help build our suite of customer facing products. You will work in the Treatwell Store team as a software engineer, and help us build a better product that thousands of people use every day. Our goal is to redefine how professional purchases are made in our sector. Here, you’ll have a chance to work with tech passionate people for whom technical debt matters.
You will be working in Typescript, React, Moleculer, Mongo and innovative technologies.
The Treatwell Store is a brand-new product, so no legacy code base or long refactoring.
The Treatwell Store team is composed of 14 people:
- 5 engineers (+1 with you)
- 3 buyers
- 2 product managers
- 2 “logistic people”
- 1 com’ person
- 1 growth person
As you might understand, we’re a full business unit with-in the company.
You will be responsible for:
- Shared ownership among the team members.
- Co-responsibility with the team on technical implementation choices, maintenance, and deployment.
- Involvement on large technical decisions along with the technical team.
- Working as part of an Agile team, writing and shipping high quality code frequently.
- Doing whatever you can to help your team meet or exceed its goals and driving incremental improvements in the way we work and the software we deliver.
- Helping us to realise this vision and accelerate the journey, knowing what great technology looks like and mentoring our existing team.
- Helping your teammates to become more effective and help in growing their skills.
- Someone who loves Collaboration 👫 autonomy and consensus.
- Someone who is Driven by result 🏋️
- Benevolence 🤗
- Engineering / coding school or self-educated who is keen on working with innovative technologies.
- Experience with React, Node.js (experience with Docker, a microservice framework or MongoDB is a plus)
- Enjoying drinks, lunches and an awesome team spirit.
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 850 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading booking platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries and processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might have just the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly 40€ Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Restaurant ticket card
- Health / Life insurance
- Benefits platform offering cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and other perks
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- 100% remote role with opportunity to work in our offices across Europe. In France we have hubs in Paris and Lyon
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes everybody to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil