Marketers have a problem. Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it â from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. Our customers are some of the fastest growing companies in the B2B space including Notion, Ramp, Carta and Segment. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
About the Role:
We are looking for a software engineer who is passionate about undefined (emphasis on the Dev) to join our engineering team. You will build, test, and ship software to manage, operate, and improve our high-throughput web application and data pipelines and associated cloud infrastructure. Work closely with our product teams to create the best system architecture for delivering key features that drive value for customers. Make key architectural decisions and set the direction for our infrastructure as we scale. Be a critical voice in choosing the right components for our core systems, help to define an inclusive engineering culture, and learn from a world-class team of experienced engineers.
What youâll do:
- Architect, build, test, and ship highly-available and secure services that process and serve data at scale. The team primarily writes in Ruby and Elixir.
- Manage our AWS, Kafka, and Elasticsearch cloud infrastructure through code and automated systems, including terraform and Kubernetes
- Use data to support architectural decisions and impact core business metrics with your work.
- Build the operational framework for the monitoring, deployment, and maintenance of our web services and data pipelines.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in a infrastructure position
- Fluency in a backend programming language of choice (e.g. Elixir, Python, Ruby, Node, Scala, etc).
- Proficiency managing cloud services such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience as a Directly Responsible Individual, project leader, or system owner for an infrastructure component (e.g. build system, internal tool, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proficiency with a container management system such as ECS or Kubernetes
- Ability to design the necessary infrastructure to support software system requirements
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL or other relational database
- Comfortable working fully remote
- An advocate of automated testing. We always include a full suite of tests for a feature to verify and future proof our code.
- Someone who sets an exceptionally high performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. You are unafraid to communicate whatâs working and what needs to change.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture and brand.
What youâll get out of it:
- We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and youâll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by getting to work with and support some of the fastest growing companies in B2B SaaS.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across North America and the EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (most recently in fun places like Seattle, Austin and Miami). This combination of experience-based work is a competitive advantage we lean into.
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the post, regularly
- Do the right thing when no oneâs watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change.
We also believe in balanced teams, which is why we have maintained a 50% male to female ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, lifestyle, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
We are fully remote. However, due to the specific needs of this role, we can only accept candidates based in North America timezones (PT, CT, ET).
Our Offer to You: Mutiny is proud to offer a competitive compensation package to all full-time employees, including base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits. The estimated salary range for this role for US-based employees is $170,000-$210,000.
Please mention the word **ENRAPTURED** and tag RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil