Dragonfly is a global, crypto-native investment firm. Weâre a team of seasoned VCs and technologists investing in generational companies and protocols, with deep roots in Silicon Valley and Asia. Our team is highly technical and has published some of the most widely read research on DeFi and protocol security. Our AUM is over $3B, and weâre one of the fastest-growing firms in the crypto industry.
You'll be joining a small team and working directly with our Managing Partners, portfolio companies, and investors. These include several of the biggest crypto companies and token projects, world-renowned PE and VC investors, and founders of large public tech and finance companies. Although your work will cross over with US-based deals, and you'll be part of a highly collaborative global team of partners, your emphasis will be on the Asian crypto market.
You should be insanely passionate about crypto, comfortable with flexible and entrepreneurial work environments, and looking to rapidly accelerate your career in crypto and investing.
- Proactively source and field new investment opportunities
- Provide high-touch support to portfolio companies post-investment
- Conduct and discuss relevant diligence, research, and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for slicing and dicing data, and an ability to think critically about how things work on the ground
- Experience in VC, tech startups, finance / consulting, or entrepreneurship
- Some research and analysis expertise in one or more of the following areas relevant to crypto: Math, Cryptography, Quantitative Finance, Econ, CS, Engineering, Philosophy, Social Sciences
- Exceptional communication abilities and work ethic
- Ability to interact across cultures and businesses
- Familiarity with the Asian crypto market
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Strong ethical code
- Chinese-native fluency strongly preferred
- Background in computer science/programming
- High (but open-minded and flexible) conviction around your own ideas
- Familiarity with relevant crypto tools and forums (e.g., know your way around Crypto Twitter, Dune Analytics, navigating contracts on Etherscan)
- Intrinsically motivated to learn about crypto data
- Strong network within crypto
- Highly competitive salary and carry (commensurate to experience; not bound by AngelList range) Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Fully remote team with flexible hours, and we donât adjust pay for cost-of-living; we pay you for the value of the work you produce
- Laptop of choice provided
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Biannual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
- Ability to personally invest in our venture and/or liquid funds without fees
This role is remote-friendly, but candidates with working hours PST (US) or HKT are preferred.
Please mention the word **DISTINCTIVE** and tag RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Administrateur Notes Domino (F/H)
- 🌐 ANN - Expert infrastructure senior LYON H/F
- 🌐 Responsable Crédit Impôt Recherche H/F
- 🌐 Devops Engineer (x/f/m)
- 🌐 DevOps Engineer HF
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil