We're looking for an ambitious and growth-oriented Data Analyst to join our team. As a Data Analyst at OP Labs you will immerse yourself in Optimism data and uncover insights that influence how we develop our ecosystem. Data covers a wide spectrum at Optimismâincluding application usage, protocol economics, airdrop and incentive design, and more! There is great opportunity to be a leader and influence the direction of high-visibility and high-impact initiatives.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Work closely with product, marketing, and business development teams to answer important questions and define key metrics
- Drive long-term growth of Optimism through a combination of data analysis, product ideation, and experimentation to optimize product experiences
- Use data to understand trends in user behavior and product usage to influence strategy
- Identify opportunities to drive growth and prioritize them to maximize long term growth
- Develop compelling dashboards and automated reporting related to key performance metrics
- Communicate results and influence key decision makers, including product, and business leaders
What skills do you bring?
- 3+ years experience in a data analytics role
- Proficiency in quantitative analysis; geared towards drawing actionable insights from complex datasets
- Experience performing exploratory analysis with minimal direction to answer ambiguous open ended questions
- Creative product ideation skills to apply growth tactics broadly to different product areas and think through detailed elements of a product experience
- Highly skilled with data querying languages including SQL; knowledge of Python preferred but not required
- Crypto analytics experience (using tools like Dune, Flipside, Goldsky) preferred but not required
- Proven to effectively collaborate across variety of technical and non-technical functions to drive towards common goals
Please mention the word **CONSISTENTLY** and tag RNTQuMjAyLjI1Mi44MA== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTQuMjAyLjI1Mi44MA==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil