Revelator is the leading provider of digital IP infrastructure to music companies around the world. We're reshaping digital ownership to power the music economy, by increasing speed, accuracy and transparency in rights management, digital supply chain and royalty distribution. We're at the forefront of IP infrastructure for music and metaverse applications, with integrated solutions for digital asset tokenization, distribution, analytics, financial reporting and royalty accounting. The future of music belongs to everyone and our goal is to make music IP accessible and profitable to all - you'll be joining a great team that's helping artists (musicians, performers, etc.) get paid faster!
You'll take ownership of a key area ofÂ Revelatorâs product and work with development, QA, UX/UI to deliver on our Product Roadmap. The ideal candidateÂ will have top notch product management skills but also some background in the music industry, digital supply chain and/or music rights and royalties management. Experience in financial products, accounting platforms, analytics platforms is also very relevant.Â
If you're a strategic thinker who's passionate about building great products for a fast-growing company in the music industry, we encourage you to apply. Even if you don't have the exact background specified, but think you have what it takes to be successful, we'll be happy to hear from you.
- Build and implement product featuresÂ consistent with our Product Roadmap
- Retrieve and analyze feedback from customers, internal users, andÂ stakeholders to shape features, requirements and products
- Create and ownÂ epics, stories, and requirements for your product area
- Work with UX/UI on designsÂ
- Work closely with developers during implementation
- Organize product releases / go to market activities for your product area
- Recommend new product features and make a case for inclusion in roadmap
- Track product use and impact on end users through product analytics and customer feedback, use feedback loops to create continuous product improvement
- Five or more years in Product Management roles
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management and working in Agile environment
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and respect with developers
- Experience working closely with UX/UI
- Strong problem solving skills
- High level of spoken and written English
Please mention the word **EXCITINGLY** and tag RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil