At Lava we believe blockchain data should be trustless, universally accessible, and always available. Our mission is to be the open standard for blockchain RPC and APIs. We are backed by some of the top crypto-native venture capital funds and angel investors.
With a deep technical background in cybersecurity, we have extensive experience in finding, exploiting, or patching digital vulnerabilities. As a team we are accomplished founders, CTOs, engineers, and business people inspired to support the creativity blockchains are unlocking and its future applications.
Lava is remote-first with team members from across the world.
Where we need help:
Engineers from across the world are working together to build on our open source code-base built on the Cosmos SDK ecosystem. To protect our end users and deliver the quality we expect of ourselves, we need your help to ensure defects in the code are found and resolved before new code is released into production. We require you to automate processes for testing and retesting the front-end and back-end of all products and features for reliability, stability, performance, and edge case vulnerabilities.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans for all release cycles
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating testing activities
- Designing, developing and executing automation scripts that are reusable throughout the project
- Identifying, recording, documenting and tracking bugs
- Ensuring even escaped bugs and defects are identified
- Coordinating resolutions across engineering teams
- Tracking quality assurance metrics
- Contributing to robust, scalable and high quality test automation solutions
- Staying current with new testing tools and strategies
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. focuses on key priorities.
- Intelligence. learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjust quickly to changing priorities & conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honesty/Integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- High standards. Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- QA engineer for 3-5+ years
- Proven work experience in software development and quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies
- Experience in writing and developing comprehensive test plans
- Experience in automation framework design and implementation
- Experience in Golang and Typescript is a plus
- Experience in fast-growth startups is a plus
About our Culture:
We are passionate about what weâre doing and our distributed global team is already working well together from 8 different countries. We feel our shared values are the secret to our engerized culture.
- We are learning and unafraid of asking basic questions
- We each take the initiative, we are capable and reliable
- We respect each otherâs time because it is valuable
- We choose our battles
- Feedback delivered with kindness is great, even if difficult to say or hear
- We listen with the intent to understand and change our mind
- We pick up the phone to resolve friction
- We take ownership of misses and direct praise to the team
- We choose joy to increase positivity
If you and your peers agree weâre describing you, and our beliefs and values resonate, please introduce yourself by applying!
Please mention the word **INFALLIBILITY** and tag RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE4MC4xMDkuMTY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil