We are looking for Germany-based candidates; hiring location either in Hamburg or Berlin or remotely out of Germany.
One of our main tasks is to develop standards and best practices to help teams deliver a high level of software quality. As quality ambassadors in the teams, we help to increase the maturity level iteratively to be able to react faster to the market. In addition, we participate in central decisions and evaluate them from the quality assurance point view point. Due to our present in all actor groups, we have the view of the big picture and can help to counteract possible side effects or risks at an early stage.
Become part of our team and support us in bringing our quality mindset to the organisation!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO CAN:
- Be part of an agile, multidisciplinary, international team and work closely with them to ensure our products have a high quality
- Work with the product team to establish quality standards within the sprints, develop a test plan and deliver high quality builds on time
- Work with product owners and developers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes
- Align and collaborate with the rest of the quality team to improve the overall quality of our products, assess risks, promote consistency, identify common needs
- Develop test strategies for automation both for backend and frontend
- Write and execute both functional and non-functional tests
- Convince with an analytical way of thinking
- We are one of the leading PropTech platforms in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brand.
- A high visibility role in our organisation reporting into our Director of Product.
- 30 Days of Holidays guaranteed and the freedom to organize your day the way it fits you best.
- Unlimited self-development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work hybrid within our operating footprint with international travel to our locations in France, Belgium and Germany.
- The autonomy to work in a style which suits you to be the most productive
- The freedom to tell us which tools you need to be successful in your job so we can set you up to make it happen.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil