Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
We are looking for a Robotics Process Automation Engineer to streamline and improve how the Product Learning Team is delivering Dataiku’s learning experience and content.
As a member of the Product Learning Team, you will support Data Science Technical Writers to achieve their primary goal to empower Dataiku users with the knowledge needed to successfully achieve their business and career goals using our platform. By implementing automated content operations, you will help lead impactful changes allowing anyone to become autonomous, confident, & proficient with Dataiku.
In this role, you will act as the technical expert for the team helping to identify process inefficiencies & gathering needs for potential improvements. You will implement IT & script-related tasks with a primary objective to help the Product Learning Team design & maintain educational content. This is a key role to help accelerate the team velocity and capacity to scale; as our product grows, so does our learning content (e.g., Knowledge Base articles, Dataiku Academy content, product screenshots, etc.). The challenge of maintenance becomes increasingly important to ensure our customers’ success.
In this role, you will:
- Identify current team inefficiencies in creating and maintaining learning content.
- Lead the development of tools and scripts to support the product learning team in order to accelerate its content creation productivity and quality, including but not limited to: detecting outdated content, generating updated screenshots, videos, & voice overs, pixel perfect testing, text linting, enforcing conventions & style, detecting dead links, etc.
- Improve, maintain, & manage websites to host our learning content (e.g., Knowledge Base, Dataiku Academy, etc.).
- Develop automated translation scripts to support our international development.
- Create, maintain, & organize the repository of documentation, ensuring that information is accurate and current.
- Keep internal stakeholders informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Manage and administrate content and versioning across all platforms, including but not limited to: Github, Vidyard, & Skilljar.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Data Science Technical Writers, Technology, & Engineering Teams to identify problems & construct solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or undefined.
- Experience building developer tools that improve team velocity, code quality, & code health.
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: email@example.com
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil