BizSpeed is a last-mile logistics software company with a suite of SaaS and mobile apps used by fuels, lubricants, chemicals, and 3PL (third party logistics) B2B customers. Â We started in 2001 and still operate with a lean startup approach.
We provide mobile apps (native iOS and Android), routing, and dispatch solutions, and manufacture a hardware controller (and Windows IOT-based software) that is installed on bulk delivery trucks to manage deliveries when pumping products from trucks.
Our customers are in North and South America and are expanding to Europe.Â We have integrations into several ERP systems and supplement or replace their logistics modules with deep industry specific workflows.
Youâll be responsible for designing and delivering new product features and improving existing ones while keeping scalability, reliability, and performance in mind.
We run on AWS and use SQL Server, .Net Core, Node.js, Svelte, and SvelteKit with TypeScript on the frontend. We value clean, maintainable, well-tested code and are looking for someone with a similar mindset.Â
This is a great opportunity to have a major input in a fast-growing SaaS solution and be part of an exciting, remote-friendly company.
Thereâs a big product roadmap ahead of us so weâre looking to build a long-term relationship with the right candidate. Please read the following requirements carefully before applying.
- Experience designing and building advanced UIâs with Svelte/SvelteKit.
- UI design with Tailwind
- Genuine interest in writing quality, maintainable code
- Experience collaboratively designing and implementing large pieces of a system
- Experienced in writing tests
- Strong relational database experience, preferably with SQL Server
- Using .NET Core to build REST APIs in C#
- Keeps customers in mind and proactively raises issues or possible improvements
- Experience doing code reviews
- Git / Github
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with Playwright or Selenium
- Experience using RabbitMQ or SignalR
- Experience using Okta or similar platforms for SSO
- Building and consuming APIâs for external systems, especially ERP and logistics systems.
- FrontEnd experience with Vue.js or similar
- Design UI/UX skills with Figma
- Good team player and communicator
- Somebody we can trust and build a friendly relationship. We value cultural fit as much as technical
- Youâre not expected to know every framework and API out there but you need to be open to learning and able to pick things up quickly. A good developer will know how to get it done
- Must be available within +/- 3hrs of Eastern Standard Time
What We Offer
- Salary range $65,000 to $90,000 depending on experience
- Full time, fully remote position
- Flexible working hours.Â
- Low meeting environment and flat team hierarchy
- Friendly team that welcomes feedback
- Great opportunity to have a big impact and for career development
- Meet up and work with the team in great locations around the world
Please mention the word **REFUND** and tag RMzQuMjA5LjIyOC4yMzc= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjA5LjIyOC4yMzc=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil