Senior Backend Engineer Relayer
As a Back End Engineer in the LUKSO engineering team, your mission is to partner with us to enhance our backend capabilities and build new features. You will contribute to the development of building various APIs, backend queuing systems or/and blockchain transaction relay services. Some of these will be off-chain solutions whilst others will be integrated with on-chain solutions.
LUKSO is focused on bringing blockchain technology to its next frontier with new tools and standards that will revolutionize the way the world interacts with blockchain. Creators and users will be able to have a seamless Web3 experience with LUKSO's future-proof solutions and we welcome talent around the world to join us in building the most innovative tools for the New Creative Economy.
LUKSO was Co-Founded by Chief Blockchain Architect, Fabian Vogelsteller, author of ERC-20, ERC-725, Web3.js, Mist Browser and former Lead Dapp developer of Ethereum and Marjorie Hernandez, an early blockchain strategist working with Ethereum, IOTA Foundation and world-renowned brands, who also Co-Founded THE DEMATERIALISED.
LUKSO is now being developed by 40+ people around the globe and we are looking for motivated and passionate people who are up to the task of joining us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economy and the apps that power it.
In one year youâll know you were successful if youâveâ¦
- Worked closely with Product Owners and third-party service consumers on the development of the new features.
- Produced quality codebase with maximum simplicity and testability that is well documented.
- Worked with technologies such as RESTful APIs, becoming the subject matter expert.
- Helped to shape LUKSOâs core development mission, with your influence and expertise.
A background like this helps:
- Several years of professional experience working with Gitflow (or being able to compromise on this with the team).
- Node.js experience (such as NestJS, Express or similar)..
- Additional experience in TypeScript and/or experience in hard typed language.
- Experience working with Domain driven design (separation of concern or SoA - service oriented architecture).
- Familiar with testing libraries such as Jest, Mocha, Cypress
- Good understanding of SQL.
- Great communicator and able to construct needs/requirements properly.
- Knowledge of DevOps basics, but also maybe specifics of Cloud Services and containerisation
- Collaboration on the requirements, needs and flaws.
- Understanding of scrumban/ all the standard rituals for agile approach.
- Knowledge of queueing systems is great to have.
- Understanding of stateful web with websockets is a massive plus.
- Kubernetes knowledge is also a massive plus.
- A demonstrated interest in cryptocurrencies/blockchain/web3 Technology, attending conferences or even being involved with DAOs, with a willingness and eagerness to learn on a daily basis.
- Innovation-driven working environment, where youâll be part of a project that aims to set new standards in the industry and change the world we live in: doc.lukso.tech
- Team lunches and social activities
- Regular in-office health & sporting activities
- Collaborative squads and a flat structure, with a renowned team of industry experts
- Work fully remote CEST +/-6h or from our picturesque LUKSO office located next to the Spree river in Berlin, Germany
At LUKSO, we welcome applicants from around the world of all abilities, race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression and age to explore our solutions and join us in building out the foundation for the New Creative Economy. We look forward to meeting you!
Please mention the word **HALLMARK** and tag RMTguMjM2LjE5MS4yMzY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTguMjM2LjE5MS4yMzY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!