Yassir is the leading super App for on demand, ride-hailing, last-mile delivery, payment services and more, set to change the way daily services are provided. It currently operates in 45 cities across multiple countries. It has raised $150 million in Series B funding, five times what it raised in its previous priced round last November with world class investors such as BOND and Y Combinator, which is the precursor of the likes of Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Doordash, among others.
Weâre not just about serving people - weâre about creating a marketplace to bring people what they need while infusing social values.
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead our Rewards & Incentives squad for Super App and other Partnerâs app. This role is pivotal in driving customer engagement and repeat usage through innovative loyalty strategies leveraging our wallet, exploring potential subscription models, user segmentation and any other initiatives that would drive our growth and retention. As a key member of our product team, you will be responsible for building a vision for these areas and driving the products to completion.\n
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies for referral and loyalty programs, subscription services, and other initiatives to boost repeat rate and adoption of Yassir's diverse services.
- Lead the end-to-end product lifecycle, from conception through launch and beyond, ensuring successful implementation and continuous improvement.
- Analyze market trends, customer feedback, and performance data to inform product strategy and feature development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, growth, engineering, and design to deliver high-impact products.
- Manage stakeholder relationships effectively, particularly in a remote setup, ensuring clear communication and alignment of objectives.
- Foster a culture of innovation and resourcefulness, continuously seeking new ideas and approaches to enhance customer loyalty and engagement.
- Manage the day-to-day routines, including agile ceremonies, backlog management, project and program management, OKRs, etc.
What weâre looking for :
- 5+ years experience and min 3+ years as a Product Manager.
- Proven marketing & Business acumen especially related to growth funnels and concepts : customer retention, user segmentationâ¦Proven experience in fast-paced B2C startups.
- Strong business background, demonstrated experience in Growth or Marketing is preferred.
- Go-getter attitude with a strong bias for action, bonus if previous entrepreneurial experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for creating exceptional user experiences and a customer-centric mindset.
- Successful track-record managing and scaling products across remote teams.
Do you want to become part of our first-class team? You should definitely send us your application. ð
Please mention the word **REMISSION** and tag RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Partnerships Manager Microsoft
- 🌐 Design Manager
- 🌐 Product Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Modelling Product Manager Data & Tools
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil