Senior React Native Engineer
We are looking for an experienced (5+ years) React Native engineer with a track record of delivering good products, a passion for sharing knowledge and who enjoys a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
What you will do
In the role, you will spearhead and take ownership of our mobile app development as well as join in as a senior capacity on projects led by others. Your main goal will be to overhaul our mobile application and add offline capabilities together with optimizing performance for existing features.
As a person, you are very hands-on and enjoy getting things done while understanding that we win as a team. As a senior, you take an active role in growing our team's capabilities both in terms of skills, best practices and architectural decisions.
We build our mobile app using reliable tools that our team knows and trusts, including Expo, React Native, Typescript and Redux.
Working at ChurchDesk
Our customers are some of the largest and oldest institutions in the world. The church is changing to prepare for the future and we are here to help them. It's critical for them to improve how they work and stay connected to their members and communities.
We have been around for 10 years and have grown across Europe from a startup to an international business, but we still have a lot of work ahead of us. Join us to work on a big opportunity, have fun at work and develop both yourself and your career.
What we offer
- Weâre an international collaborative tech team of 8 people who genuinely enjoy working together to make ChurchDesk a better product. In this role, you will be able to make a big impact. We are low on ceremony and keep lean processes.
- Great social environment. Annual company kick-off and team trips to ensure we get together as a full team on a quarterly basis.
- 6 weeks paid vacation and we recommend everyone to take a 3-week well-earned summer break.
- Our backend stack is Node.js and we welcome cross-team work.
ChurchDesk is not a religious company. We help develop and transform some of the largest institutions in the world with more than a billion members.
- 5 or more years of experience working as a professional mobile developer. (Not all years of experience are created equal, so this one isn't set in stone).
- Ability to design and implement component structure and application state/logic based on product designs
- Architect stable and scalable systems
- You have to be based in the EU. Alas, we're not set up to hire outside of the EU since we believe that it's imperative that we meet in person once in a while.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- At least one year of remote experience is required if you prefer to work remotely.
Day to day, youâll spend 90%+ of your time working in React Native and Expo, but, of course, thatâs not all youâll work with. While experience with the following technologies are not required (weâre cool with some on-the-job learning), you will see them with varying levels of frequency:
- React (often)
- REST (often)
- Redux & Recoil (often/rarely. Recoil is only used in the web app).
- NodeJS (just a touch)
Please mention the word **INVENTIVE** and tag RMzUuMjAzLjI0NS4yMTA= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjAzLjI0NS4yMTA=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!