Here at Fnality, we are powering the future of finance, together: combining best in class technology with free-flowing creativity, and expertise that can make business better for everyone. There are no precedents for what weâre doing. With you on our side, weâll be setting new ones every day.
In a complex world, we are here to bring clarity and make positive change.
Working at Fnality
Whatâs in a name?
At Fnality, our job titles (like that at the top of this job description), are loosely held, and often more indicative of our previous experience than what we are currently working on. For example, one week you could be involved in all things Platform Engineering 99% of the time, but the next week splitting your time between investor relations, an RFP for a new supplier, and writing a blog post for our social media- so whatever the company needs to prioritise to meet its goals, whilst utilising your potential.Â
About the role
This role sits within our Tech Guild and you will work in an agile cross-functional team working collaboratively with other Dev/Software Development peers to deliver against complex objectives. We are looking for game-changing Dev Leads to help us define and own the software development lifecycle. Youâll also:
- actively managing the development partners and ensuring they are working to SLAs
- collaborate with partners and own the software development lifecycles including CI/CD, end to end testing and code quality
- ensure deliverables meet high standards of quality, security, functional and non-functional implementation
- be responsible for policies around source control, branch and merge and test processes
- be responsible for integration and creating deliverable artefacts
- input into design and architectural decisions as appropriate
You will be an analytical thinker who is able to look at tasks and understand the most efficient way to achieve the desired outcome. You will be vigilantly outcomes-focussed and fully agile in your approach to working. You will have an insatiable desire to learn, adept at picking up new challenges and giving it a go. You will want to deliver as much as learn and you will understand how important the power of the team is.
To be successful you will need demonstrate:
- experience of performing a (joint) Dev Lead/Software engineering Manager role in an agile fast-growing tech scaleup
- ability to negotiate contracts, set and manage SLAs
- ability to make decisions and unblock development activities
- ability to switch context at short notice
- communication with internal and external stakeholders including partners and other entities
- a successful track record in managing the quality and outputs of a near shore development partner
- understanding an as-is solution architecture (business/technical), and create solutions that adhere to, or build on, those foundations
- experience of Java plus collaborative tools such as Jira and Confluence, and strong Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Solidity and Golang would be desirable
- experience of working in a TDD environment and the ability to advocate this approach
- experience of working in an innovative, disruptive, rapidly mobilising and evolving business / teams
- willingness and ability to roll your sleeves up and help wherever possible
- experience in participating in collaborative team ceremonies such as sprint planning, refinement, estimating, stand-ups and retrospectives
- experience of being a fact based, analytical and data driven thinker - applying scientific and engineering techniques to drive improvement
To be successful you will need to be able to:
- learn, empower and deliver from and for your team mates
- understand and collaboratively contribute to delivering the organisations' business strategy, outcomes and success criteria
- understand, support and adopt the organisations' 'Commercial Agility' methodology
- contribute to the success of each team sprint though shared ownership and delivery of component stories and tasks
- adopt continuous improvement mindset, retrospect with the team to identify and action improvements to throughput and quality
- focus on quality and rapid ability to change, keeping the As-Is architecture current so that it remains an accurate picture of current state
- collaborate and communicate effectively throughout solution creation, ensuring that interrelated deliverables effective and coordinated
- focus on learning and development including empowering both Guild and team members to learn and take ownership of their own capabilities across legal, business, technical or compliance content.
Fnality Global Payments
We are building a new payment system that will enable tokenised, peer-to-peer markets.
Fnality Global Payments (FnGP) will comprise a series of national systems, each regulated in its home jurisdiction. We call each of these a Fnality Payment System (FnPS)
In each payment system, a Fnality settlement asset will act as the settlement/payment asset for any Payment (P), Delivery v, Payment (DvP) or payment vs. payment (PvP) need.
FnGP are underpinned by Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). The nature of DLT is such that it enables FnGP to:
- Operate a true peer-to-peer market
- Allow for immediate settlement
- Interoperate across business platforms and jurisdictions
The key benefits of the above are:
- Reduced counter-party and credit risk
- Reduced operational risk
- Efficient liquidity management
- An ability to move resources from risk mitigation to business growth
This role is a UK based role and you must be eligible to work in the UK. Please note we cannot sponsor visas for this role.
How will we use the information about you?
We will use your personal information to process your application, to enable us to assess your suitability for a role and for other legitimate business purposes such as improving our sites and talent management practices. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not use or share your information for marketing purposes.
We will take appropriate security measures to safeguard your information in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you would like further information about how your information may be processed by us, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please mention the word **CONGRATULATORY** and tag RMzUuMjAzLjI0NS4xMTM= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjAzLjI0NS4xMTM=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil