Are you a tech-savvy job seeker looking for an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge Web3 infrastructure? Look no further than Chainstack! ðð
Chainstack is the leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure, powering applications in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and everything in between.
From startups to large enterprises, Chainstack enables thousands of companies to cut down the time to market, costs, and risks associated with creating and scaling decentralized applications. By offering fast, reliable, and easy-to-use infrastructure solutions distributed globally, we make sure innovators can focus on whatâs important.
As a Chainstacker, you'll have the chance to work on exciting and challenging projects, collaborate with top-notch developers and industry experts, and be part of a dynamic and supportive team that values creativity, innovation, and hard work.
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer Team Lead to build new solutions for Chainstack infrastructure and services. If you're passionate about helping developers achieve their true potential then you're definitely the right person for this role. But it doesn't stop there. So whatâs in it for you?
Location:Â While this position is posted in a specific location, all of Chainstack's positions are fully remote and you can work from home. To create the best experience for our future colleague, this role does require that you are based within Western, Central, and Eastern EU time zones.
So, if you're ready to take your career to the next level and be part of the future of Web3 infrastructure, apply to join our team today. We can't wait to hear from you!
- AWS / GCP / Azure / Virtuozzo / Own cloud
- Nginx and Telegraph
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform
- Go and Python/Django for services
- MySQL, Redis, and InfluxDB, PostgreSQL
- GitHub and CircleCI
- HashiCorp Vault
- Victoria Metrics, Grafana, and ELK
- Not only do you get to lead a team of cutting-edge engineers, but you also get to work with a team that's focused on building an infrastructure platform
- Your role in shaping the teamâs future and growth will be significant. You'll be an inspirer, facilitator, and enabler for the team to do what they do best by supporting your team membersâ personal growth, hosting regular 1on1s, and taking part in the recruitment
- Platform development with Python; Integration of new blockchain protocols into the platform; R&D of new technologies and delivery of them to production; Troubleshooting the production environment and constantly improving it
- We also offer the freedom of being hands-on or hands-off, since we believe that different people have different strengths. If you are one of those unicorns, with both leadership abilities and the capability to contribute hands-on, there is room in this position for hands-on work as well!
- Python programming skills
- Proficiency in containers and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes or HashiCorp Nomad
- Experience in infrastructure automation tools like Helm, Terraform, Ansible, and any continuous integration or delivery tools
- Exposure to the administration of application servers, web servers, and databases
- Experience working with public cloud providers (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Have at least 1-year management experience
Hice to have:
- We are thrilled if you have technical knowledge in fields such as backend engineering with GO or frontend development with JS
At Chainstack, we recognize that our employees come from different backgrounds and have different needs. That's why we've created a program of policies, practices, and perks to support your whole human experience as an employee at Chainstack.
Competitive salary in USD: We believe in compensating our employees fairly for their hard work and contributions. That's why we offer a competitive salary in USD.
Stock options: We want our employees to share in our success. That's why we offer stock options as part of our compensation package.
Bleeding edge tech stack: At Chainstack, we work with the latest and greatest technologies. You'll have the opportunity to work with a bleeding edge tech stack and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
Lack of bureaucracy: We believe in a flat organizational structure and a lack of bureaucracy. You'll have the freedom to make decisions and take ownership of your work.
Flexible schedule: We understand that our employees have different needs and responsibilities outside of work. That's why we offer a flexible schedule so you can work when it's best for you.
Global fast-growing market: Chainstack operates in a global fast-growing market. You'll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and contribute to our growth.
Multinational team: Our team is made up of people from all over the world. You'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of individuals who bring different perspectives and ideas to the table.
The best jobs should be available to everyone
Chainstack values diversity and inclusivity. We are committed to fostering an environment of trust where everyone from different backgrounds and walks of life can succeed. We welcome your unique perspective and look forward to hearing how you can contribute to our mission and team.
Please mention the word **LIKES** and tag RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
Poster une annonce 100% télétravail
Vous recrutez en télétravail?
Ciblez des milliers de travailleurs remote en postant sur le 1er site d'annonces full-remote en France!