Founded in 2019, Cake DeFi is a leading decentralised finance services provider and Southeast Asiaâs fastest growing fintech platform. "We Do Crypto. You Do You." - Our vision is to become a one-stop platform for all crypto users to get easy access to DeFi and Web3 services. To date, more than 1 million users from over 190 countries trust us to manage over $1 billion in assets. We are a profitable, cashflow positive private rocket ship that's just getting ready for take-off. Join us.
Birthday Research (BR) is our Blockchain Research and Development arm. Fuelled by the best minds in the industry, BR seeks to develop best-in-class blockchain innovations with the mission of enabling the next bound of Web3.
As a pioneering force, our work spans cryptographic research, deep blockchain consensus development, and smart contracts development â with a laser-sharp focus on driving the industry frontier while tackling the most demanding DeFi challenges of today. To date, one of our core contributions, DeFiChain, has garnered over 1 billion USD in total value locked on the layer-1 protocol.
We are a fast-growing, globally distributed, close-knit team of multi-disciplinary doers and getters. Join Birthday Research today to be a part of the driving force shaping the future of decentralization.
What youâll do:
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to design a highly scalable and secure infrastructure to support our growth.
- Build on top of our existing infrastructure playbook and runbook to support our growth targets.
- Design, implement, manage and maintain a fleet of Multi-Region Active-Active elastic services that includes our API gateway, microservices, database, and blockchain nodes.
- Taking on an active role in improving our service design and performing security hardening of our infrastructure.
- Apply your CI/CD knowledge to design and implement various supporting processes, shift-left workflows, and tools.
- Write highly performant infrastructure codes that are clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested.
What youâll need:
- Experience working in a fast pace tech-driven startup as a SysOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, or undefined Engineer with at least 2 years of experience managing cloud infrastructure or in a similar capacity.
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services with automation tools such as AWS CloudFormation, Ansible, Terraform, Helm, Puppet, or similar.
- A strong foundation of common networking protocols such as layer 7 and layer 4 network load balancing.
- Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a fast-paced agile and async team.
- A collaborative and resourceful individual with excellent communication skills able to make radical decisions while being empathetic and respectful.
- Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding edge blockchain technologies.
- Familiarity with container orchestration is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with web-scale data management technologies such as NoSQL, SQL Sharding, and Data Warehouse is preferred.
- Experience participating or maintaining in open source software development is highly preferred.
We want to transform and decentralise finance with tomorrowâs technology. This is where you come in. Join a company that is at the forefront of bleeding-edge innovations in blockchain and DeFi. You will be empowered to push boundaries and think out of the box. You will get to work with a bunch of ridiculously motivated and talented people. And most importantly, you'll have fun. The best places to work at, are often also the most fun to work at. That's us.
We hire based on merit, fit, and strong alignment to our culture. Our culture is defined by 7 team principles: Integrity, Resourcefulness, Ownership, Meritocratic Decision-making, Customer Obsession, Radical Candour, and Passion. These 7 principles guide our company, our people, and our work. At Cake DeFi, our culture is our pride. It has been instrumental to our success, so we are steadfast in our commitment to it. We welcome you to add to it.
Please mention the word **SHIMMERING** and tag RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Administrateur Notes Domino (F/H)
- 🌐 ANN - Expert infrastructure senior LYON H/F
- 🌐 Responsable Crédit Impôt Recherche H/F
- 🌐 Devops Engineer (x/f/m)
- 🌐 DevOps Engineer HF
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil