Intersec is not only a fast data software vendor specializing in location intelligence, it is also a human and technological adventure, driven by passionate 150 employees who are dedicated to innovation.Designed by fast data experts, our solutions guide governments and telcos in their data-driven revolution to build more value for society.Privacy by design is one of our core values, and we are proud to say that our public warning system solution covers 28% of the population in the European Union, and that our 65 clients in 45 countries leverage our instruments to locate, track, and map 850 million mobile devices 24/7.We have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil, True, STC…
The booming need for such technologies in the field of public safety, enforcement of GDPR shaking the ad-tech ecosystem and 5G-led equipment and new applications are the 3 major catalysts driving market tractions on our products.
Within our Product team (5 people) and reporting to our VP Product, you will lead products that helps maximize the value derived from Intersec technologies, while preserving our agility to investigate new value propositions and verticals.
In the shoes of our Product Managers:
Your double mission:
- Conquer the largest market share in mobile geolocation in the context of a very dynamic market as equipment from all mobile operators in 5G.
- Build the strategy and imagine new value propositions to address 5G use cases, such as Industry 4.0, connected vehicles, etc.
Your daily job:
- Owning the product strategy: building, sharing, aligning and executing it
- Building and maintaining product vision over the next 2-3 years
- Building and maintaining a solid understanding of our competitive environment
- Gathering market insights from the field (prospects, customers, …)
- Editing product marketing collaterals (product marketing description, product presentations, what's new in release etc...)
- Sharing product knowledge and vision across and outside the company
- Enabling sales teams during the whole sales cycle
- Develop a close relationship with our customers.
At Intersec product managers are instrumental in ensuring company growth by strengthening the strategic approach used in technical and marketing product development.
Who are we looking for:
- You have a successful experience as a Strategic Product Manager in building differentiated software value proposition
- You are used to business cases modeling
- Preferably, you have been exposed to high data volumes in Mobile Network Operator market
- You are curious, enjoying new discoveries and conscious of what you’d like to learn next
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set, and a business-driven attitude, focusing on business impacting initiatives and actions
- You are known for being autonomous: you can find information yourself and document process if needed
- You have a natural leadership without authority, you can convince and bring adoption while working cross team mostly
- You are flexible and compromising you can adapt to a changing environment and still produce qualitative work
- You are rigorous, you know how to get things done on time, and pay strong attention to details
- You have a great ability to adapt your language according to your interlocutors inside or outside the company
- You are open to international cultures and available to travel regularly
- You are fluent in English & French (oral and written)
- You master the pack-office, your Powerpoint skills are good
Why join Intersec?
You want to have a strong impact on the company growth, on the daily lives of millions of users around the world and be a pionner in a highly innovative environnement.
- Multicultural environments (+25 nationalities)
- We value agility, team spirit, innovation, benevolence
- Several “Well-being” and “team-building” activities
- Swile card for the lunch break, 100% coverage of the Navigo subscription, competitive mutual, remote friendly (2 days per week)
- Support for people with disabilities and annual offer of CESU vouchers with a face value of 1000 € to our employees with the Recognition as Disabled Worker