About the Team Lead, RCM A/R at Headspace:
The Team Lead, RCM A/R is responsible for providing team support for the Member and Insurance A/R Pod within the Revenue Cycle department. This role focuses on ensuring quality and productivity while overseeing the daily operations of the pod. The individual in this role should be proactive, well-organized, possess strong soft skills, exhibit good time management, and be adaptable to the high-velocity nature of revenue oversight.
What you will do:
Team Support and Escalations:
- Provide day-to-day guidance, mentoring, and support to the Member Collections and Insurance AR Pod.
- Assist team in resolving complex claim issues and member escalations, identifying trends, ensuring timely and effective resolution.
- Recommend and coordinate training opportunities to enhance pod members' skills and knowledge.
- Collaborate with the RCM Manager and Director to lead regular team meetings, communicating updates, sharing best practices, and problem solving.
Quality and Productivity Tracking:
- Maintain quality assurance programs to ensure adherence to established revenue cycle policies, procedures, and performance standards.
- Monitor team performance metrics, including productivity, accuracy, turnaround time, and identify areas of inefficiency.
- Analyze data and generate reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess team and individual performance.
- Collaborate with RCM leadership and team members to develop action plans for addressing performance gaps and achieving targets.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process optimization within the Member Collections and Denial Management pod.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Prod/Eng, Finance, and Vendors to implement system enhancements and process improvements.
- Recommend and implement best practices to streamline revenue cycle operations, reduce denials, and improve collections.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to resolve complex issues and improve overall claim and collection AR performance.
- Establish effective communication channels to ensure alignment between the Member Collections and Denial Management pods and other departments.
What you will bring:
- 2+ years of experience in a Lead or Supervisory role with a proven track record of team development and mentoring.
- 3+ years experience in revenue cycle management, specifically in Member Collections and/or Denial Management.
- Strong understanding of healthcare billing principles, insurance claims processing, and reimbursement methodologies.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and generate meaningful insights.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mental Health experience
- Startup experience
Pay & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to skills and scope required, relevant licensure and certifications, and unique relevant experience and job-related skills. The base salary range for this role is $67,000 - $94,000.
At Headspace, cash salary is but one component of our Total Rewards package. Weâre proud of our robust package inclusive of: base salary, stock awards, comprehensive healthcare coverage, monthly wellness stipend, retirement savings match, lifetime Headspace membership, unlimited, free mental health coaching, generous parental leave, and much more. Paid performance incentives are also included for those in eligible roles. Additional details about our Total Rewards package will be provided during the recruitment process.
How we feel about Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace Health. Please inform our Talent team by filling out this form if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application or interview process.
Headspace participates in the E-Verify Program.
As such, Headspace requests that individuals who have received coaching or clinical services at Headspace wait until their care with Headspace is complete before applying for a position. If someone with a Headspace account is hired for a position, please note their account will be deactivated and they will not be able to use Headspace services for the duration of their employment.
Further, if Headspace cannot find a role that fails to resolve an ethical issue associated with a dual relationship, Headspace may need to take steps to ensure ethical obligations are being adhered to, including a delayed start date or a potential leave of absence. Such steps would be taken to protect both the former member, as well as any relevant individuals from their care team, from impairment, risk of exploitation, or harm.
For how how we will use the personal information you provide as part of the application process, please see: https://organizations.headspace.com/page/applicant-notice.
Please mention the word **ELATEDLY** and tag RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Partnerships Manager Microsoft
- 🌐 Design Manager
- 🌐 Product Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Modelling Product Manager Data & Tools
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil