Who we are
Worldia is a B2B2C travel platform for tailor-made trips. We enable any partner to tap into the huge potential of individualized travel by combining a powerful technology, a top-quality product curation and a premium customer service.
We are in hyper growth and we have raised €25M in 2023. Worldia is scaling with a lot of exciting projects: the roll-out of the new version of the platform, a subsidiary in the US and new business partnerships.
Do you want to join the adventure? Welcome aboard!
AMBITION // Shoot for the moon
PLEASURE // Spend good time all together
INTEGRITY // Be honest and transparent, always
Join a team of 20 passionate developers and bring your energy to :
- Collaborate with the product team to specify and plan upcoming features
- Contribute to technical evaluation and specification of upcoming features
- Implement new features using the best practices
- Correct bugs because nobody is perfect!
- Review the code of your teammates to keep the project clean and share knowledge
Lets talk about you
The skill set to succeed:
- Fluent in French and English (team meetings are conducted fully in English & some developers are based in Berlin)
- Agile project management experience (we are following the Scrum methodology)
- Mindset: autonomous, proactive, problem solver, adaptable (eager to work in a fast growing environment), and team spirit
- First project in ReactJS
Benefits & Perks
- Remote friendly
- Meal voucher: 10 euros / day for lunch
- Career evolution possibilities
- Team buildings every 3 months and 2 super parties to meet all together twice a year
- Discounts for your trips!
- A Video-call with Lauriane, Tech Talent Acquisition Manager, to better understand your career plan and your fit for the role at Worldia - 1 hour
- An assessment to be done at home followed by a technical interview with Zakaria, Lead Developer to evaluate your hard skills and the way you operate - 1 hour
- An interview with Liz, Engineering Manager to assess your thought leadership and basic technical skills as FE - 1 hour
Worldia has signed the IDEA Pact (Inclusion - Diversity - Equity - Accessibility) and respects a fair and non-discrimination recruitment process