Descriptif du poste
We are seeking an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to play a crucial role in the development and implementation of customized AI models designed to enhance pedagogical activities in our educational platform. Working closely with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, data scientists, AI experts, and content creators, the Machine Learning Engineer will be responsible for training, validating, and deploying machine learning models, as well as making them accessible through API endpoints.
- Train, evaluate, and deploy machine learning models, including customization of existing Large Language Models (LLMs)
- Work with the development team to integrate machine learning models into the application via API endpoints
- Ensure the robustness, performance, and scalability of machine learning solutions
- Create metrics and monitor the performance of machine learning models in production environments
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the team's shared knowledge
- Develop and maintain documentation for machine learning systems and API endpoints, ensuring they are easily understandable for technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in machine learning engineering, particularly in a production environment
- Proficient in machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar
- Familiarity with generative AI models deployment is a plus
- Strong programming skills in Python and experience with data manipulation libraries like Pandas, NumPy, and data visualization tools
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and integrating machine learning models into applications
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes is a plus
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex technical ideas to a variety of audiences
- bonus : Fluent French/English (maitrise complète du français obligatoire)
Expected start date: November 13, 2023 to February 1rst, 2024.
Process de recrutement :
1. Interview with Jerry, our Head of Recruitment (videoconference to 30 min)
2. Interview with Tarik, our Senior ML Engineer (videoconference to 45 min)
3. Technical Interview with Ben Toussaint, our Generative AI Impact Strategy Lead (videoconference to 45min)
The Wild Code School is an inclusive employer attentive to applications from people with disabilities, career development and the well-being of our employees. In the interest of accessibility and clarity, the midpoint is not used in this announcement. De facto, all terms used refer to all genders.
Furthermore, our company works every day to fight against all forms of discrimination and promote a respectful working environment. This is why, committed to diversity and diversity, we encourage all applications. Finally, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil