Descriptif du poste
Akeneo Product Cloud is a composable solution for orchestrating, activating, and optimizing product experiences across all owned and unowned channels. With its open platform, leading PIM, add-ons, connectors, and marketplace, the Akeneo Product Cloud improves product data quality and accuracy, simplifies catalog management, and accelerates the sharing of product information across all channels and locales.
At Akeneo, our teammates are the driving force behind who we are and where we want to go as a company. We work every day to shape a first-class work environment and culture, which is rooted in our core values of Humility, Benevolence, Openness, Innovation and…Beer (aka. comradery)! We want our people to help us grow and to grow with us, and that’s why we do whatever it takes to equip our employees with everything they may need to make a tangible impact on themselves, the business and the company. Let our intrepid three-headed mascot #ZiggyTheHydra welcome you into her world and join us at Akeneo! Learn more about who we are as an employer and about our Culture and Values via our Career page.
The Machine Learning/AI team’s mission is to dramatically improve our customers’ experience by automating tasks they do on their products, such as categorising products in a predefined taxonomy (which may change from one customer to another) and detecting and extracting product attributes through the product description.
As a Software Engineer in the ML/AI team, you will work on reinforcing, optimising and scaling our Machine Learning infrastructure. You will work directly with Machine Learning Engineers to design and implement automatic training pipelines on a large amount of data and a scalable way to serve them for inference.
Joining us is not only an opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and deliverables but also to be part of a team of experts in their domain, learning many things from them as well as sharing your own expertise.
While experience with machine learning is not mandatory, we do require significant experience in software engineering and a keen interest in learning and working with machine learning engineers.
What you’ll do:
- Write robust Python software code in our machine learning repository while applying best software practices to support Research Scientists in tasks such as fetching training data, preprocessing it, and orchestrating the training runs.
- Optimise the inference software such that multiple Machine Learning models can be applied within the same job (especially for extraction where we have multiple models running for this task, according to the attribute’s nature) and such that the appropriate models are executed for each job.
- Maintain the infrastructure in which the ML models are trained and deployed.
- Strong experience with Python and software engineering best practices, ideally in a company in which you worked hands-on with machine learning engineers and data scientists
- Understanding of modern machine learning concepts and state-of-the-art deep learning.
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Ensure software quality through testing and code review
- Optional: undefined experience, especially in managing large-scale ML infrastructure.
- Optional: Experience working with training frameworks, ideally PyTorch
Life at Akeneo
🌎 Diverse, cross-cultural team.
🎉 Annual All Staff gathering week, office parties, team offsites
👋 Top-notch 8-week onboarding programme for new teammates, including live presentations, online courses you can take at your own pace, and an exhaustive checklist with all the resources, calls-to-action and support contacts for a smooth integration into the company.
🏰 The position is open in the lovely city of Nantes: Enjoy a 19th-century historical building, tour our private garden and stop by the pond while doing your team catch-up. We also do great barbecues when the sun is out.
💰 Competitive package and complementary health insurance
⏰ Flexible working hours, hybrid home/office policy
👶 33 days paid leave if you are the second parent (instead of 28 days)
Health & Wellness
🧘Individual and confidential coaching sessions with a mental health practitioner of your choice
💆 Massage sessions offered regularly and at a reduced price
🔊 Best-in-class communication and collaboration tools: Slack, Notion, Google Suite, Jira, GitHub...
💻 Choose between MacOS or Linux
💸 Personal remote allowance to maximize your home office environment
🎫 Participation in in-house events welcoming external guests (ie. Meetups) or industry events
🧑🏫 Group and individual training opportunities
Perks & Discounts
😋 Get your Swile lunch card funded at 50% by the company
🚇 Receive a 50% discount on the transportation pass of your choice
📽️ Comité Social et Economique: advantages and deductions on cultural activities, entertainment etc.
👶 Take advantage of our company crèche whether you need a nursery spot (subject to availability), emergency childcare, or care for Wednesdays and school vacations.
🤲 Employee Volunteering program: give back to the community with two days per year dedicated to supporting the charities of your choice.
🧑🤝🧑 Diversity & Inclusion: Akeneo provides and ensures a safe work environment for everyone, regardless of seniority, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. Akeneo is deeply anti-racist, anti-homophobic, anti-sexist, anti-ableist, and inclusive. We create the right conditions for you to feel safe and be yourself!
- Say hi! If your application has caught our attention, you will receive an invitation to a 30-minute conversation with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialists, where you’ll learn more about the role and about Akeneo.
- Meet your future manager! This 45-60 minute interview will allow you to go in more depth into what the role entails and discuss your experience and skills.
- Meet the team! Project yourself into the reality of the position and confirm our company culture fits you with one or two additional interviews with your future colleagues or stakeholders.
- Sign your offer!
At all stages of your recruitment process, our Talent Acquisition team is committed to giving you an update in a one-week time frame.
So? Is this job description all about you? Then what are you waiting for - click that Apply button so that we can meet you without further delay!
Feeling hesitant because you think you’re not checking 100% of the requirements for the job, but still feel confident and motivated to grow into the position? Don’t hesitate to apply anyway, or reach out to us for questions or clarifications!
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil