Did you discover containers over the past few years, and have you been running them in production ever since? Did you dive into the Docker and Kubernetes code bases or follow the evolution of containers and the CRI with anticipation?
Datadog is building world-class container-monitoring solutions that allow correlation between traces, metrics and logs coming from applications, the containers they run in, and the orchestrators that schedule them. We are looking for a developer experienced with the container ecosystem that will help us push container monitoring to the next level. Come join us as you help to build amazing open-source software that will run on thousands of machines and make life easier for technical customers who care deeply about what you build.
What You'll Do:
- Build open-source software that monitors containers, their runtimes and other components of the cloud-native ecosystem
- Participate and contribute to upstream open-source communities
- Do it in Go, Python, or any language that fits the particular task at hand
- Design and write features that solve new problems in the industry
- Have a significant impact on the product and the user experience of fellow engineers who use the product
Who You Are:
- You have been working with containers in production for at least a year
- You have significant systems programming experience in one or more languages
- You enjoy diving into new code bases, and can get down to low-level when needed
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- You have a BS/MS/PhD in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- You have mastered one or more container orchestrators such as Kubernetes, Mesos, or Nomad
- You enjoy interacting with the upstream open-source communities, and can drive technical conversations in the open
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Poster une annonce 100% télétravail
Vous recrutez en télétravail?
Ciblez des milliers de travailleurs remote en postant sur le 1er site d'annonces full-remote en France!