Homa is a gaming technology lab that gives game creators the data-driven tools and human expertise needed to turn their creative ideas into commercial hits. The technology we create is used by game creators around the world to create games that hit players' sweet spot, and the commercial jackpot.
Our “Homa Lab” platform gives game creators a comprehensive set of tools and solutions that lets them keep their eyes on new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all their game's features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize their games as well. It's a full end-to-end digital ecosystem that ensures developers are focused on the right idea, building games with every feature optimized, and distributing them at the right time, to people eager to play them, worldwide.
Does it work? Yep. Apps powered by our tech have been downloaded more than 1 billion times. And a lot of that is because we don't just sell our platform to clients and wish them well. We partner with them long-term, we make one hit, then we make some more. Homa is 50% a technology platform and 50% a collaborative, transparent partnership.
As a team, we're over 220 people and 34+ nationalities strong. Some of us are artists, some of us are business developers, engineers, entrepreneurs or former strategy consultants – but we're all here for the same thing: to take over the gaming industry by giving creators the data to transform their ideas into games played and money made.
Since inception, Homa raised a total of $165M to achieve this mission, with the participation of Headline, Northzone, Eurazeo, Singular, Quadrille Capital, Fabric Ventures and Bpifrance - along with renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders, and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office.
Role and Missions — What you will do 🚀
As a Senior Game Designer, you’ll be responsible for crafting a world-leading player experience and content. You’ll deliver fun and high-performing content to our players around the world and create new gameplay elements and use data to analyze, tune and improve work.
Tn this position, you will need to lead, invent, get things done by taking an idea and turn it into reality. More concretely, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Create best-in-class casual content that’s in line with our design pillars, to excite and engage players.
- Playtest your own and other teammates’ designs to ensure quality and consistency of gameplay.
- Provide and document feedback to other team members’ designs.
- Iterate your content based on feedback provided in playtest sessions.
- Use data to inform and balance existing content and form hypotheses and direction for future content.
- Work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, Designers, BI/BA, etc.) to guarantee smooth, efficient implementatio
If you’re creative, ambitious, and up for taking over the industry, we want you on our team.
- Significant experience in a Game Design or Content Design roles
- Strong passion for gaming, particularly with regards to casual mobile games
- Mover & shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
- Solid grasp of design methodologies and up-to-date knowledge of the casual audiences, markets and player motivations.
- Ability to create high quality content for a mass audience under strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can clearly and effectively communicate feedback and design ideas.
- Strong self-driven work ethic and ability to work effectively within an agile team environment.
Our Culture—Who we are🪐
At Homa, we value brains over backgrounds and determination over degrees. We believe actual growth results from diversity — nationalities, backgrounds, skill sets, and personal experiences — all working towards a single objective. If you’ve got the smarts, energy, and motivation, no barriers keep you from going far.
We are the people behind the platform - the creative specialists giving creators the data needed to power up their creativity. At Homa, we live by the three central values:
- Ambition: we put flags on summits. We set our goals ambitiously high and don’t shy away from the climb. We’re on a mission to take over an industry thick with incumbents who won’t go quietly into the night. To succeed here, you’ll need a highly metaphorical shield and a sword.
- Humility: we put our egos aside. We put our hands up. First to volunteer to help, second to high-five. Having an ego is natural, but letting it run the show is unhelpful to everyone. In the words of Mr. Lamar: Sit down. Be humble.
- Curiosity: we keep our eyes open. We believe the best way to know anything is to question everything. And to do that, you need open eyes and open minds at all times.
Success is its own reward, but here are the perks as well.
- You’ll be working with top tier talent from 34+ countries
- You’ll have two annual reviews, meaning you’ll have two chances a year to prove you should be earning more.
- Don't speak French and don't want to learn it? Pas de problème, we work in English.
- See the world via team events + workation (the infamous company-wide Homa trip).
- We have a culture of continuous learning, supporting knowledge sharing & experience gaining through our learning platform.
- Essential benefits in France and specific locations: health insurance, meal vouchers, public transport subsidy, child-care benefits, and life insurance (depending on the location).
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil