As an engineer on the Capacity Management team you will manage the capacity for the entire Datadog infrastructure, understanding the capacity dimensions (such as compute, k8s, network components, storage etc.) of cloud based services. You will have the opportunity to experiment new approaches and ideas. You will partner with product teams to automate management of dynamically changing capacity needs of our high-throughput, low-latency distributed systems.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Own new feature development end-to-end from ideation to implementation.
- Become familiar with internal workings of various multi-tenant infrastructure services.
- Build systems to monitor and predict capacity.
- Build systems to automate capacity management.
- Work in a multi-cloud environment.
- Work with technologies such as Kubernetes, Kafka, and cloud infrastructure.
Who You Are:
- You have significant public cloud experience, ideally with more than one cloud provider
- You have excellent communication skills and demonstrated experience in partnering with clients.
- You have demonstrated experience operating with autonomy, iterating rapidly and delivering results.
- You have significant programming experience in core project languages (Golang / Python / Rust)
- You have knowledge and expertise in one or more of Kubernetes, Kafka, cloud network infrastructure and cloud storage.
- Bonus: you have experience with infrastructure capacity planning/management, experience with data analysis
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our Internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.
Poster une annonce 100% télétravail
Vous recrutez en télétravail?
Ciblez des milliers de travailleurs remote en postant sur le 1er site d'annonces full-remote en France!