In July 2022, Trackforce Valiant + TrackTik combined to form the world's largest physical security workforce management SaaS company. Our technology provides physical security companies and corporations that employ guards with a single platform to manage their security workforce. We help improve response times, reduce administrative burdens, and lower costs.
Today, Trackforce Valiant + TrackTik serves 3,000+ clients in over 45 countries. We have over 350 employees with offices in Montreal, San Diego, Paris, and London. However, we embrace being remote-first!
Provide a consultative sales approach to our clients and help perform up-sells and cross-sells to help them achieve their business objectives. You have the ability to deep dive into complex software and you thrive on ambitious targets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and current clients and understand their growth strategy to increase revenues and reach their objectives.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets by identifying growth opportunities, negotiating up-sell, cross-sell, and contract renewals with clients.
Work closely with our Training and implementation Specialists to ensure a timely and successful transition from onboarding to the adoption of our solution.
- Operate as the point of contact for clients in your assigned segment and help resolve challenges that your clients might be facing.
- Perform quarterly and yearly business reviews with clients to understand their usage and attain client growth objectives.
- Follow an account management process and record all activities in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Keep your knowledge of the TrackTik software up-to-date by leveraging internal resources and self-learning so that you can effectively present features and updates to clients via online platforms and occasional on-site visits.
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience as an account manager and/or in a business development role.
- A track record of surpassing sales targets in a B2B environment.
- Dedicated to client success and a passion for exceeding client expectations.
- Comfortable learning and using complex software and presenting them to non-technical clients; SaaS experience is an asset.
- Proven experience training end-users on software and technology is an asset.
- Fluent in English; French and other languages are a strong asset.\n
Working at TrackForce Valiant TrackTik
We offer a flexible, and fully remote environment so that you can harmonize your personal life with the fantastic work you will do here. Our team is highly focused on delivering value for our customers. Our recent merger has enabled us to become the true market leader in the security workforce management software space.
The values we live by:
- Foster Curiosity
- Lead with empathy
- Take Ownership and be accountable
- Empower diversity
- Be True and act with Integrity.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and drive and do not meet all of the above, we encourage you to apply!
TrackTik & Trackforce Valiant are proud champions of diversity, equity, belonging, and inclusion. We have a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination against people in protected classes or based on prohibited grounds. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment in compliance with the applicable employment and human rights legislation.
Please mention the word **CONSCIENTIOUS** and tag RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Partnerships Manager Microsoft
- 🌐 Design Manager
- 🌐 Product Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Modelling Product Manager Data & Tools
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil