Enterprise marketplaces are growing at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our 350+ clients seize this opportunity by providing the industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform, unparalleled expertise, and a rich ecosystem of sellers to accelerate the launch and scale of their marketplace.
Our latest$555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer (Paris or remote in France).The BI team is looking for a motivated Business Intelligence Engineer and Tableau Developer to help manage the design, build and ongoing sustainability and scalability of our analytical capabilities. You will work alongside other Data Engineers and Data Analysts in a fast-growing team.
The Business Intelligence team is the owner of customer data and insights at Mirakl, and acts as the main point of contact for anyone who needs insights about our customers, our products and the business as a whole.
We are on a journey to build a first-class department; enabling the entire company to easily discover, explore, and report on internal data in order to make data-driven decisions.
You will help shape the department and business as it grows, becoming a trusted partner and a source of authority for all things on data and analytics.
What you'll do at Mirakl:
- Act as a bridge between our stakeholders and the Product/Data teams to provision and automate the extraction/integration of data into our existing data-models and Tableau reporting.
- Liaise with the Product (Labs) team to understand product developments/enhancements and their potential impact on the BI data models.
- Master the platform/product to look for customers BI data
- Help source and integrate new data sources to enhance our analytical capabilities.
- Create visually appealing, intuitive, action-oriented graphs/visualisations for our stakeholders in Tableau.
- Proactively communicate with our stakeholders for creating, modifying and fine-tuning KPIs/metrics/dimensions.
- Analyse data available on various SQL, Google Analytics and other third party vendor platforms.
- Help create, update and maintain documentation where necessary.
- Respond to critical BI support issues in a timely manner.
Our stakeholders include, but are not limited to: Customer Success, Connect, Product, Data and Finance teams.
What Mirakl is looking for in a candidate:
- Knowledge of SQL is mandatory (an in depth understanding of Redshift is an advantage)
- Experience with an ETL tool/environment such as dbt, Digdag or Airflow.
- 2+ years experience data modeling, schema design, ETL, and reporting
- 2+ years of experience and knowledge of Tableau (or equivalent)
- Experience with programming languages (python) is desirable, but not essential
- Strong analytical, time management, organizational and hands-on problem solving skills.
- Results-oriented and a demonstrated ability to work independently.
- French : Fully professional proficiency is mandatory
We welcome collaborators with their diverse perspectives and experiences to power us forward. These often far exceed conventional job requirements and help us create a culture of continuous learning. If you’re ready to join a hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations, we strongly encourage you to apply to any of our roles, even if you think you’re not an exact match.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Senior Backend Engineer
- 🌐 Formateur Data Analyst (H/F) - Freelance ou CDD temps plein - 100% Télétravail
- 🌐 Développeur C/C++ (F/H)
- 🌐 Ingénieur Test et Intégration Continue
- 🌐 Solutions Architect
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil