Business Operations Manager (H/F/X)
At Yousign, the product is the heart of our project and our ambition to become the European leader in eSignature for SMBs will require a high-performance, easy-to-use and intuitive product that meets our customers' needs ever better.
To support this, we are also focusing on new customer acquisition and processes to make the entire user experience more seamless.
As a Business Operations Manager at Yousign, you will integrate the Product team by working closely with Marketing and Sales teams, Salesforce Engineers, Product Marketing Managers and Data Analysts.
You will be responsible for setting up processes and automating them from our tool stack (HubSpot, Salesforce, Chili Piper, Intercom) in order to make the work of our teams more fluid and simplify the journey for our prospects and customers.
Your role is to empower the relationship between Marketing & Sales from an inbound and outbound perspective.
Yousign's objective is to deploy a strategy combining Self-serve and Sales-Assisted over the year 2023 to better serve our customers and accelerate our growth in terms of revenue.
You will manage structuring projects defined by initiatives (Quarterly OKRs) in order to scale the operational efficiency of our sales and marketing teams but also support them by answering their requests and making sure they don’t face any blockers with their toolset.
To be more pragmatic, here’s some examples:
- Build a enrichment machine for inbound leads
- Design and implement a scale-ready prospecting organization
- Revamp our contact us process to drive quality leads to sales reps in seconds
- Analyze and optimize business processes (Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing).
- Create automation to increase the productivity of our teams make our user experience more streamlined.
- Ensure all the processes you’ve designed and implemented are well documented, communicated, understood and easily accessible to the team in charge.
- Support the requests from the team, provide quick and efficient solutions to several types of issues (bugs, specific cases, ...) and update operational procedures.
- Having our business tools functional ownership and administration.
- Be one of our main points of contact and the functional owner of our tools: Hubspot, Salesforce, Chili Piper and Intercom.
- Based on business needs, identify levers and automation, specify and develop new features, and improve the usage of all these tools or find new ones when needed.
- Benchmark good practices, solutions and provide technological watch.
Data & reporting:
- Data analysis: KPI Dashboard and Monitoring.
- In collaboration with the Data team, build and monitor KPIs (such as MQL conversion rate) and Dashboards to follow the performance of business teams.
- Analyse data to help identify problems and lever for improvement, monitor the impact of all the solutions implemented.
- You have a least one previous experience in Operations, Consultancy or Product Management.
- You are curious and like to understand how components interact with each other.
- Your level of French is impeccable and you have good English writing and speaking skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-oriented mindset.
- You are a team player.
- You are motivated to join a scale-up and ready to take up the challenges it implies.
- As this role requires interacting with many people and leaders, you’ll need to be organized, didactic and open-minded.
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Salesforce or other business tools is a plus.
- Being already familiar with the SaaS industry is also a plus.
Interested? Here are the next steps:
- Interview with a recruiter
- Discussion with Romain (Business Operations Director)
- Case study
- Meeting with Christopher (CPO)
- Final offer
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!