Platform.sh is a remote-first global workforce building a better cloud platform to create, manage and responsibly scale web applications.
As a collective with diverse backgrounds, we work together to test, innovate, and challenge one another, finding new ways to reimagine digital experiences. We’re here to help our customers thrive.
Bring your experience to our team, and help us build a better way.
The purpose of this role is, directly reporting to our VP of Global Alliances, to ensure high satisfaction of our OEM partner Shopware by:
- Organizing roadmap acceleration initiatives and helping with the coordination of internal projects
- Communicating during and after incidents
- Managing and maintaining relationships with important stakeholders
- Helping handle escalations either within partner teams or ours
- Organizing Quarterly Business Reviews (reviewing business KPIs, strategy and processes)
- Possibly participating in conferences and company events if needed
We are particularly interested to find someone who is having existing professional relationships in the Shopware Community, with Shopware Agencies, or worked with Shopware in the past.
Going forward, you will have be involved in other partnerships but probably not in the first 18 months with Platform.sh.
What you can expect
- Coordination for the flawless execution of ambitious, time-constrained development projects
- Work with our White-label Product Manager and the VP of Global Alliances to ensure alignment between partner requests, roadmap goals and short-term goals. Communication with all company stakeholders to give an incredibly clear project of both advancement and roadblocks
- Partner Backlog grooming. Making it pretty. Actionable. Sublime
- Knowing all the things; where each skeleton is buried
- Making partner projects delivery predictable. Measurable. Finding impediments and helping remove them
- Partner Project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Review resource availability and allocation with Product Managers for Accounts, Engineering and Ops
- Reporting and escalation when necessary to the VP of Global Alliances
- Partner delivery management (release planning, QA follow-up) coordination with the Product managers from Accounts, Ops and Engineering.
- Overseeing all communication and reporting with the partner: Pre-sales, Sales, On-boarding, Finance, Customer support and Customer care.
These generic objectives will be broken down periodically into more defined goals to reflect the priorities of the company. These objectives may be reviewed at any time with your manager.
What you bring
- You are an experienced customer-facing infrastructure or cloud engineer that likes human contact and extinguishing fires. You understand the value of building long-term relationships with partners.
- You are impassioned about undefined and have experience with web technologies.
- undefined and infrastructure knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills are a must in this highly collaborative role
- Ability to read some programming languages
- Git knowledge preferably
- A customer-oriented attitude combined with a positive and proactive nature
- Autonomy and the ability to work well with a distant international team
- Ability to travel 15 to 20% of your time
- Magento, Wordpress, Symfony, Drupal, Ibexa DXP, Shopware, Typo3, and/or PaaS knowledge will grant you points
- German fluent speaker.
What we bring as a team
- We want to enable a long-term relationship with clients and Platform.sh, so we do not rush things with a prospect. Whenever possible we do not assume but confirm information and collect data before jumping to conclusions.
- We help each other out, may it be help on a project or covering for colleagues whenever possible. We share information by default with all internal teams and prefer to work in the open.
- We are the trusted advisors to our prospective clients. We come with a lot of knowledge but we are never afraid to say when we don’t know the answer (yet). Constant learning and improvement is our standard. It is our privilege to get to know new teams and technologies.
- We don’t oversell a feature if it doesn’t solve the clients problems. We don’t promise solutions where the product doesn’t have one. If we make mistakes, we own them and help find solutions.
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere within Germany!
We’re a worldwide, distributed team looking for the best talent. Our remote model has been in practice and thriving since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams. A clear and concise written communication style is required for success in the role and the company. The cover letter to your application will be the first test of this metric.
Company benefits and perks
- An innovative product you can believe in. We’re sustainably changing the way companies develop and manage their web applications
- We’re voted as A Best Place to Work by 96% of our employees, Forbes Top 30 Companies for Remote Jobs, and in France Best Workplaces for Women
- Hands on leadership that cares in a flexible, open work environment, where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better and look forward to hearing your ideas
- A global team, rich with culture and diversity
- Company-wide DE&I initiative that you can be a part of
- Annual international company and team meetups (when we're not experiencing a pandemic)
- Wellness stipend and Professional development budget
- Office equipment budget
- Fair PTO (standards based on location)
- Inclusive parental leave (timeline based on location)
- Healthcare, dental, and vision (US, CA, UK, and FR employees only)
- Tandem – a pool of linguists from around the world willing to help each other work on learning new languages
- Additional compensation for on-call ops and support employees
- Company shares (discretionary)
- Unlimited Platform.sh accounts
How we hire
We know that a great hire won’t meet every requirement that we’ve outlined. If you can see yourself elevating the team, we want to hear your story. Few of us would be here had we not taken a chance.
You can expect 3 – 4 interviews on Google Meet. You will have the opportunity to meet with a variety of Platformers throughout the interview process. You’ll also have the opportunity to schedule virtual coffee chats with potential future peers to see if you can envision working together. Use interview and coffee time to make sure the company aligns with what you’re looking for in your future working environment.
Expect a higher number of interviews for director-level roles and above. All roles require background checks.
About our software
Platform.sh is a unified, secure, enterprise-grade platform to build, run, and scale fleets of websites and applications. We are trusted by 5500+ organizations globally to help create innovative digital experiences.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Administrateur Notes Domino (F/H)
- 🌐 ANN - Expert infrastructure senior LYON H/F
- 🌐 Responsable Crédit Impôt Recherche H/F
- 🌐 Devops Engineer (x/f/m)
- 🌐 DevOps Engineer HF
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil