Cyber Security Expert
This role is based in our CyberSecurity Team at AVIV
Reporting directly to the Head of CyberSOC, the Cybersecurity Expert contributes to cybersecurity surveillance operations and threat intelligence by building and running a whole ecosystem to monitor and protect the information systems.
The person hired will be responsible for providing expertise on the implementation and design of innovative technical cybersecurity toolsets and solutions, alongside providing support on highly complex incident response activities.
They will join a team of experts with diverse profiles and skills to promote knowledge exchange and the internal incubation of new ideas and practices. In this hands-on role, the post holder will proactively look to improve the overall CyberSOC capability and analysis workflow.
This will incorporate working with the required key stakeholders to extract the complete capability from all CyberSOC toolsets and streamline the analysis workflow to drive efficiencies into the CyberSOC ways of working.
The Cybersecurity Expert effectively engages with required key stakeholders to ensure the platforms that the CyberSOC relies on are optimised, robust and continuously evaluated to utilise the complete capability associated. The Cybersecurity Expert may also have to carry out interesting activities. The CyberSOC is a new function in the organisation which is to be built from scratch.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL WHO CAN:
- Contribute to building and running the company’s CyberSOC;
- Conduct research, analysis, and correlation across a wide variety of all source cyber threat data sets (indications and warning);
- Research, identify, and verify new cyber threat adversary tools, tactics, and processes (TTPs);
- Performs detailed analysis of cyber threat adversary and develops recommendations for countermeasures, performs threat intelligence reporting;
- Contribute to coordinated response to complex Cyber-attacks and internal investigations, Act as a technical advisor;
- Contribute to the advancement of the Company’s vulnerability management program to ensure consistent identification, analysis, response, and monitoring of cybersecurity threats, events, and vulnerabilities;
- Contribute to the development of the Identity & Access Management (AWS environment) program
- Contribute to the Endpoint Protection program
- Contribute to the security tools and continuous monitoring program
- Report any identified threat to the CISO and propose mitigation strategies
- Contribute to building and running the company’s SIEM;
- Perform penetration testing on the company’s assets (applications, platforms, infrastructures) and propose remediation measures;
- Assist in the execution of company’s Cybersecurity security program;
- We are one of the leading PropTech platforms in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brand.
- A high visibility role in our organisation reporting into our Head of GRC.
- The opportunity to work hybrid within our operating footprint with international travel to our locations in France, Belgium and Germany.
- The autonomy to work in a style which suits you to be the most productive
- The freedom to tell us which tools you need to be successful in your job so we can set you up to make it happen.
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!