Itâs not everyday you can say you work for the futureâ¦
Unless you work at Moralis! ð
Moralis is looking for a Kubernetes Enginer to join our fast-growing team. Weâre on a mission to make integrating blockchain as easy as 1-2-(Web)3 for developers all over the world.
You'll work with the most welcoming team in blockchain in a fully remote, fast-paced, and cutting-edge environment. Help us onboard the next 1 million developers into Web3!
About the role ð©âð»ð¨âð»
We are forming a platform team to provide preconfigured Kubernetes as a Service, and need Kubernetes Engineers to help maintain and develop the platform. A strong focus on usability, developer experience and reliability is a must.
You will keep in touch with our product teams and make sure the platform fulfils their needs, make sure all cluster components are up to date, and make sure it is easy to roll out as a self service, and always safe to upgrade. The current platform is rolled out with Pulumi as our IAC tool, and cluster components are installed with Helm.
About you ðââï¸ðââï¸
- Preferably you have experience from both development and operations, with high shell automation skills and deep linux knowledge.
- Your motivators are creating the best possible experience for your users, in this case - your colleagues, and you know that the platform is made to support the products, not the other way around.
- You are passionate about what you do and keep up with the current best practices. You also like to stay ahead of the game, read about new technologies and practices, and love to experiment with new tech to see how the platform can be improved.
- You love all things observability and making it easy for devs and ops to probe deep into complicated distributed systems to quickly find issues, and to get monitoring in place.
- But mostly you love when things are resilient enough to self heal.
- Minimum 2 years experience working withÂ Kubernetes.
- You are comfortable writing your own highly available Kubernetes deployments, and getting almost anything running on Kubernetes.
- You are comfortable writing your own helm charts, and composing charts together.
- Experience working with Prometheus, Grafana, and Grafana Loki.
- Experience working with Git and semantic versioning.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience writing your own Docker images.
Nice to Have
- CKA and/or CKAD certification(s).
- Experience from working with a service mesh. Preferably Linkerd or Cilium.
- Experience working with Emissary Ingress.
- Experience with secrets managers.
- Experience with AWS and EKS.
- Experience with Pulumi, Cloud formation, or Terraform.
- Regex skills
Â What you'll getÂ ð
- A fun, inclusive team that loves memes and gaming (among other things!)ð®
- A truly diverse and global company with team members in 39 countries ð
- Dedicated and forward-thinking people (for real!)
- A remote-first culture
- Regular real-life and metaverse meetups
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application & Let's Talk!
Curious what the Moralis culture is like and how we work? Feel free to check out our onboarding course â¨
Please mention the word **APOTHEOSIS** and tag RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTUxLjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Administrateur Notes Domino (F/H)
- 🌐 ANN - Expert infrastructure senior LYON H/F
- 🌐 Responsable Crédit Impôt Recherche H/F
- 🌐 Devops Engineer (x/f/m)
- 🌐 DevOps Engineer HF
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil