Lead Backend Engineer
What we do at Marketplace Dynamics
The Marketplace Design teams’ role is about designing and developing all curation, penalty/reward, gamification, rating, scoring, and matching mechanisms that ensure the engagement of our users is constantly pushed up, and the quality of our content is constantly improving. That’s what we call Marketplace Dynamics.
What you can expect
- Be accountable for increasing the output of the team and the neighbouring teams it influences. You care about your team and the teams around you.
- Drive technical excellence inside the company, by applying shared gold standards and staying up to date on trends and technology evolution.
- Ensure close collaboration between product and tech. This starts with you and the product managers in your team.
- Focus themselves and the team on outcomes rather than activity. Avoid busy work by aggressively prioritising what your team is working on.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Act as a Software Craftsman, and understand the reasoning behind it.
- Share knowledge and be open to new ideas.
- Contribute to the entire design and development cycle of our components (analysis, architecture, development, deployment).
- Be responsible for the quality of the code delivered by its team.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the other engineers, and suggest areas for improvement.
- AWS (CloudFormation, Glue, EMR, ECS, Deequ, Athena, Wrangler)
- Apache (Spark, Parquet, Hudi)
- Jupyter, pandas
- Github, CircleCI, Datadog
- Python (main language), Java / Scala / TypeScript (secondary languages)
Unlock your perfect job with us today and make an application. The recruitment process includes:
- Phone call with recruiter (expectations and circumstances)
- Video interview with Hiring Manager
- Video interview with Product Owner
- Video interview with Lead Engineer
At Aviv, we are an equal opportunities employer and an organisation where everyone is welcomed to be their authentic selves. We strongly encourage individuals with visible and non visible disabilities, all educational backgrounds, people from minority backgrounds, those from the LGBTQIA+ community and parents and carers to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, or wish to discuss part time or flexible working requirements, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us and unlock your perfect job!
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!