About This Role
Strava is the leading social platform for athletes and the largest sports community in the world, with US offices in San Francisco and Denver and over 100 million athletes in 195 countries. If you sweat youâre an athlete, and Stravaâs mobile apps and website connect millions of active people daily.
Stravaâs Localization Project Manager will work with the marketing, product, engineering, and commerce teams to evangelize the importance of global thinking in every step of the development process and to facilitate the localization of everything Strava produces. They must deeply understand the software and content localization, work effectively across team boundaries, and be comfortable working with engineers.
For more information on compensation and benefits, please click here.
Youâre excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Manage Stravaâs localization and translation roadmap for our mobile app and website.
- Oversee the localization and internationalization of product and mobile content.
- Manage and maintain the current glossary.
- Work closely and maintain relationships with Transifex, e2f, and external translators.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
You will be successful here by:
- Working with internal teams to establish efficient workflows and continuously improve processes related to the planning and delivering translations and multilingual content.
- Implementing ongoing quality assessment systems to ensure high-quality deliveries promptly.
- Having a keen eye for detail, emphasizing accuracy and quality.
Weâre excited about you because:
- You have 5+ years of software localization experience or equivalent wisdom
- You are located within the Pacific time zone
- You deeply understand the software development lifecycle for mobile and web platforms, as well as i18n/l10n best practices.
- Youâve worked collaboratively with product management, marketing, and engineering organizations.
- Regarding written and verbal communication skills, yours are outstanding, and you are comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization.
- You are familiar with JIRA, Transifex, and project management tools
- You have excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills
- You can work independently and as a team
- You excel at problem-solving and collaborating across culturally diverse and globally distributed teams.
- You are comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm.
- You are fluent in at least two of the following languages preferred, but any combination is welcome (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Japanese, Dutch).
Strava is Swedish for âstrive,â which epitomizes who we are and what we do. Weâre a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to connect athletes to what motivates them and help them find their personal best. With billions of activity uploads from all over the world, we have a humbling and adventurous vision: to be the record of the worldâs athletic activities and the technology that makes every effort count.
Strava builds software that makes the best part of our athletesâ days even better. Just as weâre deeply committed to unlocking their potential, weâre dedicated to providing a world-class, inclusive workplace where our employees can grow and thrive, too. Weâre backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, and weâre expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. Our culture reflects our community. We are continuously striving to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives because we know we are a stronger team together.
In light of the global pandemic, Strava is currently working in a fully remote capacity. As always, we remain committed to fully supporting our employees, especially their mental health and wellbeing, through these challenging times. Despite challenges in the world around us, we are continuing to grow camaraderie and positivity within our culture, and we are unified in our commitment to becoming an antiracist company. We are differentiated by our truly people-first approach, our compassionate leadership, and our belief that we can bring joy and inspiration to athletesâ lives â now more than ever. All to say, itâs a great time to join Strava!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Please mention the word **RESOUND** and tag RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Partnerships Manager Microsoft
- 🌐 Design Manager
- 🌐 Product Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Senior Modelling Product Manager Data & Tools
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil