Product Manager - Brno, CZ (Flexible Hybrid)
👫 Who are we looking for? A data-savvy Product Manager who can craft user-centric solutions, work collaboratively, communicate tech-talk with ease, and drive business growth in the E-commerce industry.
🌍 Where? Remotely with the ability to visit our Brno office if needed.
🗓️ When? On mutual agreement
To learn more, check out this blog that our Head of Product Management, Adam, wrote about the role, the team, and the life at ROI Hunter.
About the role
- Our platform gives retailers visibility into the performance of individual products and makes that data actionable at scale across their channels. We are currently looking for someone who would be the key person to own ad buying (*Execute across channels)* domain. We currently integrate with the largest media platforms Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
- Your responsibility will be to maintain and improve all existing use cases across these channels as well as research and develop new ones.
- You would be in close touch with our customers, working closely with our partners, our product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Professional English is, therefore, a necessity, and an analytical mindset is a must.
Who we are looking for?
- Adopt a data-driven approach to product development and growth
- Deeply understand and appreciate users with a passion for solving their problems
- Love crafting superb products that drive business outcomes
- Proven success in working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Possess technical understanding to communicate effectively with engineers and understand 3rd party documentation
- Have a good understanding of the E-commerce industry
- Proficiency in English communication skills
Why should you join us?
- We want to change eCommerce retail through product performance data
- We deliver quality products through experimentation, product development plan, and improvement of user experience
- We love collaboration across different functions to drive adoption
- You will co-create a company that will enable you to leave your legacy in the marketing industry
🙋🏻 We welcome new ideas – collaboration, discussion, and constructive debate is appreciated!
🤝 Great and friendly team members and managers – one of the best things in our company.
📈 Autonomy – we trust each other and expect employees to be self-driven, proactive, and self-motivated.
🎯 We love to celebrate our success and see our impact.
📘 Growth - we support each other, as well as your personal development and education based on your job needs.
💡 Open culture – Questions? Feel free to ask!
💸 Quarterly performance bonus (or commission)
🌴 25 days of holiday
🤒 3 paid sick days per year
🏠 WFH Subsidy (€150 once per quarter)
😋 Meal vouchers
🧗🏻 Multisport card
💆 Free massage or physiotherapy appointment once per month
👩🏻🏫 Education budget for your development
🥂 Company and team events (online & offline)
The hiring process
- Introduction call with our recruiter
- Meet your Line Manager
- Discover more about the role by completing an activity
- Final interview and presentation
- Get the job offer
Who we are
ROI Hunter is Product Performance Management (PPM) Platform for e-commerce. We are a B2B SaaS scale-up, a Google Premier Partner, and a Meta Partner.
The ROI Hunter PPM Platform provides visibility into each product’s performance across channels, and enables companies to derive actionable insights from the data, make business-critical decisions, and optimise their performance marketing efforts for profitability.
Founded in 2014 in Brno, Czech Republic, ROI Hunter now has 85+ Hunters in offices located in Sao Paulo, London, Prague, Brno, and Dubai, with a few of us also working remotely.
Do you like what you’ve seen? Let's chat over a video call or face-to-face and learn more about each other! Apply today 👇
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!