At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
Who you are:
- Team Player. You are always looking to build better software through collaboration while also motivating the team by sharing your own success and failures.
- Constant Learner. You have the drive to seek new technologies, platforms, and approaches to solve software problems that will ultimately better themselves.
- Results Oriented. You get work done efficiently, do what it takes to achieve commitments, and help everyone resolve user facing issues as quickly as possible.
- Attention to Detail. You get it right the first time, avoid unforeseen defects, and focus on user impact.
- Experience of agile development methodologies
GoStudents’ new QA Automation Team Lead will
- Lead QA automation efforts together with automation engineers and engineering teams
- Develop and own automation testing strategy, standards, practices, framework and tooling across Squads and the entire GoStudent product suite
- Develop and own performance testing (load, capacity, volume, stress, soak, spike) strategy and work with development and devops teams to establish environments that emulate production as much as possible in order to effectively execute tests
- Understand the needs of different stakeholders (product engineering, core engineering, devops, leadership & architecture)
- Ability to evaluate a situation or problem, understanding the risks, costs and benefits
- Ability to express the evaluation of proposed solutions to colleagues and stakeholders
- Participate in product planning sessions to understand product requirements roadmaps and key functional, non-functional and technical requirements
- Drives the research, evaluation and implementation of automated testing tools, frameworks and utilities in-turn providing clearly balanced recommendations
- Adopt and promote good software engineering practices (design patterns, DRY Principles, SOLID Principles) to create maintainable automation testing frameworks
- Review test cases and automation frameworks created/built by QA automation engineers to ensure that they are meeting the requirements and stakeholders' needs
- Identify the areas for improved automated testing efficiencies
- Define processes that enable other QA automation engineers to operate efficiently and effectively when working through projects
- Create Reporting Standards — templates, guidelines or instructions on how to document test cases, automation efforts, defect reporting and requests for more information
- Identify and clearly define all necessary KPIs and metrics to report
- Suggest automation test improvements based on incident trends
- Provides leadership in a matrix environment - which may or may not include direct reports (Squad QA’s)
- Organize training and knowledge sharing sessions to improve QA automation and development engineers' knowledge, skills and awareness on QA automation practices
- Influence team members, providing technical guidance & expertise.
- Ability to coach & mentor the team members.
- Have collaborative mindset: Team oriented, Transparent, Open to Learning, Adaptable (ability to embrace new technologies, practices, and methods)
Our new QA Automation Lead will have:
- 5+ years in a QA Automation capacity
- A minimum of two years leadership experience in a QA Automation Lead role
- Experience building online consumer facing applications and services
- Experience with complex data systems and large data sets
- Experience with automated API frameworks
- Experience with Device Farms (AWS, browserstack, saucelabs)
- Experience working with any Cloud system like AWS, Azure, GCP
- AWS is preferrable with knowledge on Lambda, S3, AWS Simple Notification services (SNS), RDS
- Serverless experience
- CI/CD experience with any deployment tools
- Jenkins / Jenkins-pipeline-script
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Preferably GITlab as source control
- Performing peer code review
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Poster une annonce 100% télétravail
Vous recrutez en télétravail?
Ciblez des milliers de travailleurs remote en postant sur le 1er site d'annonces full-remote en France!