To support the strong growth of our business and the scaling up of our solution, the MANGOPAY teams are expanding and we are looking for several QA engineers for our different squads.
As a full member of one of our squads, you will be responsible for representing QA. You will work in close collaboration with the Product, Dev representatives and you will be the quality carrier within your squad.
The different tribes work on different functional areas of our platform through technical or product topics constituting the roadmap of the tribe. Your role will be to participate in the roadmap of your team while keeping in mind the QA needs and objectives with a view to improving and facilitating the deliverable while providing a clear picture of the quality or non-quality of the product.
As a QA Engineer, your main tasks will be :
- Implementation and maintenance of automated functional tests (Front-End and API)
- Research and identification of new automation solutions to improve the existing ones
- Share best practices with the PM/DEV team by taking a cross-functional view of QA
- Ensure clarity of the quality or non-quality of a release as well as the follow-up of identified problems
- Ensuring the follow-up of production releases as well as events that may occur
- Ensure the implementation and monitoring of performance KPIs for production.
Technical stack :
- Elasticsearch (Kibana, Elastalert), Grafana
- Cypress, Postman, JMeter
- Git (Gitlab), TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Jira, XRay
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 QA Engineer
- 🌐 QA Engineer
- 🌐 BI Engineer H/F
- 🌐 Software Test Engineer Comptable (H/F)
- 🌐 Comptable passionné d'informatique(H/F)
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil