Rebilly is a decade-old payments software company with the mission of being the last payments integration a merchant will ever need. We are a B2B SaaS company that makes subscription billing, payment orchestration, and KYC/AML for global e-commerce merchants and integrated software vendors (ISV). We are passionate about building a payments system that is clever, flexible, and easy to use.
Working at Rebilly
Work is a huge part of our lives. On average, based on a 40-hour week, we spend 2,080 hours working each year. Â Work impacts our lives, our sense of self, and even our health.
About the Role
The Sales Executive will be charged withÂ supporting theÂ CEO to execute on Rebillyâs sales strategy to continue to expand and grow the business. S/he will have a top level view of sales best practices while executing to achieve the strategic growth goals. This person will have the opportunity to shape their future role in the organization, while being exposed to several parts of the business.Â
This execution-heavy IC/player-coach to own full sales cycle to attain new business, from outreach (inbound/outbound) to close, while continuously seeking creative strategies to engage prospective clients across a broad cross-section of industries, enabling clients to build tech products in a new way; efficiently capitalizing on inbound and outbound leads, delivering a first class experience as a trusted partner to clients.Â
- Oversee technical roadmap and product vision in partnership with customers and partners.Â
- Own strategy and delivery of complex technical problems, defining and managing to quality, timeliness and practicality of output.
- Manage and invest in our people; shape programs and principles to ensure durable advantage of a team that can boldly dream and deliver.
- Maintain a critical point of view of how we can continually improve and evolve; have a high bar for people, processes and the value we should aspire.
- 5 years experience selling into either and/or both ISV or gaming segments and can speak intelligently about B2B SaaS and APIs.
- Successful track record of building and maintaining key relationships, as well as being a trusted advisor at all levels.
- High ambition for outcomes and desire to shape and evolve sales strategy alongside business growth.
- Unyielding tenacity in the face of challenges - you run at and through hard problems; if you donât know it you learn it on the fly.
- A willingness to take risks and fail - you value growth over perfection.
- Drive to be proactive and take ownership - you solve the problems before assigned.
- Consumer mindset; passion to drive improved experiencesÂ
Nice to haveÂ
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a âno job too smallâ startup mentality.
- Ability to balance outstanding user insights with high analytical rigor.
Please mention the word **FRUGAL** and tag RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTEuMTc4Ljg0LjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Field Network Engineer
- 🌐 Content & Social Media Manager Roblox
- 🌐 Voltage General Manager Web3
- 🌐 Digital Marketing Manager
- 🌐 Customer Success Manager
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil