Security Engineer (h/f) 🚀
Born in 2016 from the merger of Groupe PSA and the TravelCar startup, Free2Move was created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone ! 🚘 🛴 🚀
Today, thanks to our agile and conquering state of mind, we bring together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of our customers.
With Free2Move, you can find the closest vehicule and book it for minutes / hours / days in Madrid, rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric car everywhere in Europe, book a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same application ! 📲
Free2Move is the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages and 26 currencies. Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers 100k+ vehicles available to rent.
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and creative people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... join us!💥
As part of its growth Free2Move is looking for a Security Operations Engineer to strengthen its teams.
This is a fully remote position with some travel to the office in Paris when needed. You will be joining the cybersecurity Team and report to the Head of Security.
In direct relation with the Cloud Security Architect, the IT Team and the development team, you will help to implement security in various projects and exploit the solution in the respect of our security standards to ensure that our IT and clients’ data are secure.
Transversal IT Security :
- Ensure the proper functioning of Free2move operational solutions (EDR, XDR, SSO, etc)
- Ensure the resolution of security incidents in collaboration with the Technical teams, IT and the Head Of Security
- Analyze and advise on security solutions to improve incident detection and response (log collection, detection and correlation mechanisms, etc).
- Identify problems and analyze their cause. Propose improvements or corrective action plans and implement them.
- Maintain documentation and write operating procedures.
Product Development Security (in close partnership with the Cloud Security Architect):
- Perform reviews of security tools reports (Snyk, Gitlab, Defect Dojo dependency track, etc.) and perform issue triage
- Report to the Head Of Security on the security status of the CI/CD
- Document Security Coding Guidelines based on the OWASP to help the developers
- Demonstrate the impact and criticality of vulnerabilities and bad coding practices
- Be an active member of our security guild
Platform Hosting Security:
- Help in the implementation of log collection and with the event monitoring strategy? With the Architecture Guild, set up a Correlation and Detection process and standards.
- Monitor effectiveness, analyze, advise and improve Security rules around Infrastructure components (DDOS, WAF, Firewall, IDS, etc.)
- Be part of the incident response process
- Fluent or advanced English level. All the work has to be done in English
- Experience in explaining to developers code security issue
- Experience with EDR / MDR solutions (S1, Crowdstrike, Cybereason, jamf pro …)
- Experience with at least one WAF solution (AWS Shield, Nginx, Big IP, Radware, etc)
- Experience with ELK or Opensearch and / or Splunk
- Development knowledge, especially with nodejs or Java
- Knowledge in securing microservice (K8s & docker)
- Knowledge of code security tools (checkmarks, GitLab, Snyk, SonarQube, Acunetix, BurpSuite, Defect Dojo, Dependency Track, etc.)
- Pentesting experience is a plus
- Knowledge of one scripting language (Python is preferred)
- AWS and GitLab Knowledge
- Usage of ticketing software and documentation (Jira, Confluence..)
- Usage of Microsoft Office suite or G Suite
Graduating in IT or any other higher education relevant to computer science, development or Cybersecurity.
1 to 5 years of experience in a similar role (years of apprenticeship included)
Passionate about cybersecurity (you will have to prove it).
Comfortable working in an agile and remote environment.
Patient and willing to train, demonstrate and explain vulnerability, coding issues and security vulnerabilities.
Autonomous, organized, dynamic, curious, pedagogue and know how to be proactive
Rigorous and pragmatic, you have good interpersonal skills, a strong ability to adapt, a sense of listening and a team spirit.
If you feel that it’s too much, maybe it’s because the Head Of Security wants to achieve great things. So, don’t be afraid, if you are motivated and passionate about security, please apply and let’s discuss it.
WHAT WE OFFER :
Working at Free2Move means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us! 🚘
- A great induction process with lots of surprises 🎁
- Career evolution 📈
- Latest technological working tools ⚙️
- Strong cooperation between our different teams 💪🏼
- International projects 🌍
✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼 JOIN US ! ! ! ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!