As a security researcher, you will identify and evaluate ideas for new products, conduct technical research, and run experiments. You are also expected to participate in the larger security community through blog posts, research papers and participation in industry conferences.
This role involves staying up-to-date with the latest security trends and techniques, as well as working closely with our development and product teams to design and implement new security features and with our marketing team to develop technical long-form content.
Our typical customers are companies with hundreds of developers that are leveraging numerous services like SaaS applications, cloud infrastructures, or internal microservices and are mature on undefined and cloud adoption.
Our products are used by different teams: Software Development and Ops teams, Application Security, Threat Response and the buying decision comes from CISOs / CTOs / Directors of Security / Head of Appsec.
Innovating in our field and showing deep expertise in cybersecurity topics is key to our success, your work will matter and will be advertised externally.
Edouard (VP Product) : https://www.linkedin.com/in/edouardviot/
Carole (CMO) : https://www.linkedin.com/in/carole-winqwist-8415323/
Here are the main projects you would work on for the year to come:
- Researching and publishing on topics related to code security, providing technical expertise to other R&D teams, developing tools to support analysts in their day-to-day duties, and collecting technical artifacts about adversary activity.
- Analyzing, researching, and delving deep into technologies, tools, and products, existing and emerging, to understand how they work and how they can be utilized to build new solutions to user problems.
- Reproduce emerging vulnerabilities and provide actionable technical information.
- Author blog posts, research papers and conference presentations on topics and research in your area of expertise.
- Analyze our different datasets to extract insights that can be shared to the community
Why should you join us?
- 🌴 A remote-friendly environment up to 3 days/week for people living close to Paris, and have a full-remote policy for people living outside
- 💸 An attractive package that includes stock-options
- 🏄A yearly holiday allowance
- 💻A home office allowance to improve your set-up at home, and the latest technology equipment
- 💰A referral bonus of 4k€ for any new Guardians we might hire thanks to you
- 👊 Working on a meaningful product, we already helped more than 200k developers!
- 🍺 Lots of team-building activities including 1 per month for the whole company
- 🚀 Many opportunities for career development in the long term
- 📈 A strong engineering culture, see this page to discover our R&D projects
- 🐕 Pet-friendly offices, every Guardian gets to bring their dogs
- 👫 Trust & autonomy on your perimeter with a very transparent internal communication
5 autres jobs qui pourrait t'intéresser:
- 🌐 Administrateur Notes Domino (F/H)
- 🌐 ANN - Expert infrastructure senior LYON H/F
- 🌐 Responsable Crédit Impôt Recherche H/F
- 🌐 Devops Engineer (x/f/m)
- 🌐 DevOps Engineer HF
RemoteFR t'aide à trouver ton prochain job 100% remote : Crée ton profil