Senior Cloud Engineer (m/f/x) Open Source - remote
Join the Open Source Program Office (OSPO) and actively contribute to the future of Dynatrace and our growing open source investment, which is an important part of our strategy. The OSPO is a multidisciplinary team of experts working with internal stakeholders, partners, cloud vendors, communities, and key customers to learn about emerging technologies early and make sure that Dynatrace is always ahead of the game. Some examples of the projects and organizations we're involved in Keptn, OpenTelemetry, OpenFeature, CNCF/CDF/OpenSSF/TODO Group, and internal open source initiatives.
- You are part of a development team contributing to open-source projects such as the Keptn or OpenFeature
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to developer teams to build their cloud competencies
- Active participation in the CNCF community – representing Dynatrace in meetings and events
- Supporting internal and external adoption of Cloud Native technologies
- Being an evangelist for NoOps & GitOps practices
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for the solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
Trouve un emploi 100% en télétravail
En t'inscrivant à RemoteFR tu reçois des offres d'emploi 100% remote toutes les semaines dans ta boîte mail. Plus besoin de passer des heures à chercher sur les sites d'annonces, je le fais pour toi!